air of expectation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
had a look at oee and me.can you believe the air of expectation re orford now that bell has signed.is this the same orford who couldnt lace monaghans boots 4 weeks ago on those other sites.when i am old and grey someone will have to tell me what all that save monas [censored] was all about. one of the great mysteries of the universe.and you can bet solid servants like williamson and co will dissapear without as much as a wave goodbye.must have been a hell of a lot of people lining up to root that goat when the flash went off.

played all junior football in canberra.
18 months an eagle
embarrassing with refs
ordinary player
managed by banaghan
press hound
brother of a dirty rooster

its a wonder hugh waddell isnt in the manly hall of fame!

The citizens of ME and OEE have the memory of a flea. It's not even band wagon jumping. It's just plain stupidity.

The citizens of ME and OEE have the memory of a flea. It's not even band wagon jumping. It's just plain stupidity.

coming from a guy who didnt rate Watmough... haha..

Sue.. youve got to get over the whole Monas thing. its getting old. We all rate Orford.. that was never in question.. but we all wanted Monas to stay... funny how all the reasons you stated were all absolute crap.

Brother of a rooster? geez.. dont embarass yourself...

Well, all I can say is that if we sign Jesus Orford we better win five fcuking premierships in a row. Any less & the financial cost, team harmony cost & emotional strain of having a bloody ex-beagle CC bear mofo as our superstar wont be worth it.

i will be very upset if we lose a game with him in the side next year. I will nitpick his errors and completely blame him for every tackle the forwards miss. It ofcourse is all his fault if we lose.

I hope he doesnt make an error or i will post about it 4 months after it happened. It is the AE way ;)

i'm pretty sure everyone wanted Orford and wanted Mona's to stay, it wasn't a case of one or the other

yeah i know.you could round up 10000 league supporters all over australia and you wouldnt find one who would not regard orford as 2 classes above monaghan yet we find two fools in double quick time.

"we all wanted him to stay"-great.and it cost us 250k a year for a hooker.

'the ae way"-if you dont like it you could always **** off champ.

I think most people who wanted Monas to stay are the ones that wanted us to get both the players. Pretty simple really. Monas/Orford as opposed to Witt/Orford.

fair enough cig but there were pages upon pages of rubbish from kaza the clown comparing them as alternative halfbacks 3-4 weeks ago with an emphasis on orford being a poor option.to say now he wanted them both is rubbish but definitely expected.

I wamted Monas to stay as gutsy committed players just don't come along that often. And it wasn't for half-back, anywhere would do me. The problem with all the crap in the press is I don't know whether the commitment is still the same. I hope he stands up and delivers for years to come as he is mighty useful no matter his jumper number.

I'm with MB on that one.
I just don't know about Orford, could be another Craig Field, Jimmy Sedaris, Kev Iro situation. Marquee signings have never been healthy for Manly. We should concentrate on young blokes, understudies & home grown talent. All our greats have come to the club in one of those manners.
Manly players make their mark at Manly, they don't get imported.

i will be very upset if we lose a game with him in the side next year. I will nitpick his errors and completely blame him for every tackle the forwards miss. It ofcourse is all his fault if we lose.

I hope he doesnt make an error or i will post about it 4 months after it happened. It is the AE way ;)

I'm sure you enjoy posting on a democratic website champ 8D

lol geez i was joking.. lighten up sue. Noone better mention anything bad about Orford...

Ive never said i dont want Orford.. i just like Monas.. is that a crime just because you dont rate him? Ive stated many times i think Orford is a better player but not my as much as you make out.

If it was one or the other id personally go Monas.. but id love to have both.

240 is NOTHING these days in football. Look at Galloway!

600 for Orford is alot too.. you dont seem to be complaining there...

get over it sue..

Given one way or the other, I'd take Orford.

Given the choice between Orford or both, I'd take both, providing Orford was in #7 and Monas NOT in #6 (and has his mouth taped shut).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4