Aiden anyone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
SEZER SETTLED IN CANBERRA
Aidan Sezer is going nowhere.

That's what the Canberra Raiders half has told his closest mates in the nation's capital.

Sezer has been heavily linked to a return to his junior club Canterbury, which would then allow the Raiders to pursue the potential of signing Roosters half Mitchell Pearce.

However, Sezer wants to extend his contract with the Raiders beyond his current deal of 2018.

(IMO this fellow is the perfect partner for DCE. Left footed is a blessing as our 6 plays predominantly on our left side, he's an organiser with a kicking game, bigger body half, kicks goals.)

Usually with u Hoops - can’t back this call mate.....in saying that ....better option than many and on kicking game when on....definitely get it.

I don't think he's as bad as all this.
Thought he had a good year with the tits a couple of years ago.
Maybe Canberra doesn't suit him.
Read maybe sticky doesn't suit him.

Very good players on his day and was set up as the next big thing for nsw back in his gc days but at Canberra he has just been average. Such a waste because he is a class top line player and a great goalkicker.

Everyone gets linked to manly..but nothing eventuates..aiden is a pretty solid option.. He signed with the raiders in 2015 on a 3 year deal reportedly worth 1.5 million. So if we are going for Pearce we could easily get aiden.. Not sure if he will suit our long term plans since we have a lot of up and coming youngsters.. Don't want to lose them.

I don't think he's as bad as all this.
Thought he had a good year with the tits a couple of years ago.
Maybe Canberra doesn't suit him.
Read maybe sticky doesn't suit him.
That’s the key though with him,he had a good season with Titans a few yrs ago and then went missing.Went to Canberra,had 1 good season and then went missing again.Too inconsistent and flaky

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8