Ahh The Good Old Days

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great to watch - i love chiefs big sleep on carrol, the the knights players start pushing carrol around like he went in with a head high. bloody drugos

man that was awesome!!!! Awesome thank you

How cool is this try. Why cant we do that now?

What I want to know is why cant we pass like that now. Both Tooves and Cliffys passes wear long and perfect straight where they were supposed to go.

Also we almost went 20m back in the two passes. I am sick of all these flat line set ups. The deep line is so much cooler, plus it would give our players some time with the ball - look how much time cliffy had to drift accross and then pass.

THe other constrast is that there was a decoy runner and then another winger who acted as a decoy but could have taken the ball and then the player who did take the ball. Options everywhere.

How cool is this try. Why cant we do that now?

What I want to know is why cant we pass like that now. Both Tooves and Cliffys passes wear long and perfect straight where they were supposed to go.

Also we almost went 20m back in the two passes. I am sick of all these flat line set ups. The deep line is so much cooler, plus it would give our players some time with the ball - look how much time cliffy had to drift accross and then pass.

THe other constrast is that there was a decoy runner and then another winger who acted as a decoy but could have taken the ball and then the player who did take the ball. Options everywhere.

Exactly, could you imagine what Stewart, Hicks and Alberts could do with that much room?

Exactly, could you imagine what Stewart, Hicks and Alberts could do with that much room?

I reckon. Not only would our play makers have time with the ball, it gives the ball runner time to step or change directions if that would help.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4