Against the Rooters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Rooters are gonna be absolutely desperate this w/e, which is dnagerous for us. Mitchell Pearce looked very good against the Cowgirls - Monas is gonna really have to watch him. We can't get complacent - our forwards can steamroll theirs I reckon - Nutley and Beattie are has-beens, and the rest are overrated. I think if we can win the forward struggle, we will be way too classy for them in the backs. Who will be going, and where will y'all be sitting?

i shall be there, hoping its dry for once to see how good our outside back can go.

Not sure where ill be siting but it will be GA so either behind the posts near the flags at the northern end or around the 20m mark on the eastern side

looks like Topou , who is arguably their best go forward man and a dangerous runner will be out, plus a few are under video review, not sure who though.

That coc*khead Voss STILL had Canberra getting into the top 8 and Manly not in the top 8 on his ladder on the Roast on Sunday. I swear I cannot watch that show again seeing that.....

That coc*khead Voss STILL had Canberra getting into the top 8 and Manly not in the top 8 on his ladder on the Roast on Sunday. I swear I cannot watch that show again seeing that.....

It was the same top 8 though. Like, he said as he introduced that segment that it was his eight BEFORE round 1. Unlike Matty and Gus, who changed their 8's based on what had happened in the first two rounds, Vossy is just sticking to his guns. He probably wants to change it around a bit to include Manly in there somewhere, but he didn't take the easy option!

Fair enough Will, but on the show he acted like he still believed it - he said Canberra will cause some upsets this year. Not a mention of us. But i see your point.

True, true.

I don't actually know who Vossy supports. He isn't as clear in his support for "his" team like Fatty, Sterlo, Chief etc all are.

Is everyone enjoring the Rooters demise as much as me? :dance: :dance:

Yeah it looks as though it is back to the days when they were known as the Transit Lounge - especially as they are buying has been forwrds like Nutley & Beattie

Our kicking game will have to improve. Looks like Roberts will be back and he's very fast. Minichello will eat up kicks on the full and he can return. Please find open spaces.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4