After this weekend there could be only nine teams left

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Zero Tackle .....

We are now two weeks past the halfway point of the NRL season but after this weekend it is not out of the question that only nine teams will be left chasing a finals spot.

That is a massive call considering the amount of games yet to be played, but the way this season is shaping up, it’s the top nine and the rest.

At the start of the round, the Dragons and Panthers led the way on 22 competition points. The Bunnies and Warriors were on 20, with the Storm, Roosters and Sharks on 18. The Broncos rounded out the top eight on 16 points, with the Tigers their closest rivals on 14.

For Canberra (12), Newcastle (12) and the Titans (10) the equation is simple; they must win nearly every game from here on in to play finals footy.

As for Manly, The Cowboys, and the Dogs (all 8) Bali beckons. The Eels despite their win on the weekend have only the six competition points and could have had their Mad Monday a month ago.

Zero Tackle .....

We are now two weeks past the halfway point of the NRL season but after this weekend it is not out of the question that only nine teams will be left chasing a finals spot.

That is a massive call considering the amount of games yet to be played, but the way this season is shaping up, it’s the top nine and the rest.

At the start of the round, the Dragons and Panthers led the way on 22 competition points. The Bunnies and Warriors were on 20, with the Storm, Roosters and Sharks on 18. The Broncos rounded out the top eight on 16 points, with the Tigers their closest rivals on 14.

For Canberra (12), Newcastle (12) and the Titans (10) the equation is simple; they must win nearly every game from here on in to play finals footy.

As for Manly, The Cowboys, and the Dogs (all 8) Bali beckons. The Eels despite their win on the weekend have only the six competition points and could have had their Mad Monday a month ago.

Pretty damn close to the mark.

Zero Tackle .....

Sadly this article probably true
Top 7 locked in, only tigers fighting chance of getting into the eight ..the rest can start thinking about 2019

After 14 rounds .....
Even though we have had our fair share of issues The coaching staff still had a good core of players to build on .
Our team at least should be in a position to challenge for the top 8.
My report card for the coaching staff is failure . Repeat coaching school

I'm hoping the Donkeys miss the eight. With the Tigers getting Mbye from next week, and possibly Farrer, they will be strengthen. They could nudge the Donkeys out.

Titans can head to Bali as well. They are only on 10 comp points because they have 2 points from the bye and their points differential is terrible.

Titans can head to Bali as well. They are only on 10 comp points because they have 2 points from the bye and their points differential is terrible.

but when we have the bye the Titans will win by 100 so be back in it......

or just more crap "journalism"

After last weekend we have 9 games left to play . I hope we can avoid the spoon
Panthers
Storm
Roosters
Panthers
Sharks
Dogs
Titans
Tigers
Broncos

After last weekend we have 9 games left to play . I hope we can avoid the spoon
Panthers
Storm
Roosters
Panthers
Sharks
Dogs
Titans
Tigers
Broncos
Spoon is between us and the eels. We'll probably win 1 or 2 more games. We only play 3 teams outside of top 8 in that run to the end. Eels have 4 games against teams outside of top 8 to play. I think the spoon will be decided on for and against.

Spoon is between us and the eels. We'll probably win 1 or 2 more games. We only play 3 teams outside of top 8 in that run to the end. Eels have 4 games against teams outside of top 8 to play. I think the spoon will be decided on for and against.
I think you could be right .
The possible contenders or shall we say pretenders .....

13 Cowboys -61 Points 8
14 Sea Eagles -64 Points 8
15 Bulldogs -79 Points 8
16 Eels 15 -136 Points 6

Well raiders kept themselves alive against tigpies.

The current top 8 teams as of today will be the top 8. Raiders and tigpies will fall off as the season goes.

Sad really.

We could actually head into rd 20 basically having a set top 8.

As soon as Hodgson ran on to the field after 20 minutes, it immediately flicked a switch with the Raiders. They were a totally different team and will come home hard.

As soon as Hodgson ran on to the field after 20 minutes, it immediately flicked a switch with the Raiders. They were a totally different team and will come home hard.
That's what happened last week but what happened last season when Hodgson was playing ?

That's what happened last week but what happened last season when Hodgson was playing ?

Fairly typical of teams having the same personnel to either improve or drop off from year to year. The current ladder is a stark reminder of that. They look to me to have ironed out some of their structural and tactical problems and have a potent attack.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8