• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just to temper the enthusiasm at his departure a little, here is the current ST MVP ratings (thanks to @mosto)
And AFB has missed some games!
So that means DCE has joined AFB at the top of the overall leaderboard. Jake, Kapow and Turbo all still in the running with two games to go.

14 DCE
14 AFB
13 Jake
10 Kapow
9 Turbo
6 Siro
5.5 General
5 Keppie
5 Tent
4 Walks
4 Scorpio
4 Funa
3 Horhay
3 Guac
3 Harper
2 Thommo
2 Duck
1 Sandwich
0.5 Suli

Thanks for voting!

Irrespective of any other considerations , i am certainly not enthused with A F B leaving , simply can not lose a key forward , rated in the top 4 or 5 best props in the comp this season and expect that he or his influence on Manly being at an optimum level will be easily compensated . Have to find a way to somehow address his loss , a couple of reasonable options have already been suggested , again just hope that they can work out .

Irrespective of any other considerations , i am certainly not enthused with A F B leaving , simply can not lose a key forward , rated in the top 4 or 5 best props in the comp this season and expect that he or his influence on Manly being at an optimum level will be easily compensated . Have to find a way to somehow address his loss , a couple of reasonable options have already been suggested , again just hope that they can work out .
I understand your disappointment, Al. I agree that he's one of the best props in the game, and I was confident we could build a premiership-winning pack around him. But I'm strangely okay with him going. If he doesn't want to be here, there's no point keeping him. And at least we can get excited about bringing through a replacement, either from within or from outside the club. All we can do is look to the future.

May turn out a little like John Harvey back in the day. Addin has steadily progressed and at the age of 24 he is just about the best.
And if he keeps improving he will be a huge force in the game for years to come.
But ... it's just possible we've had the best of him already, and, for whatever reason, he may be unable to consistently dominate in future?
(hey everyone else is crystal ball gazing so that's my turn) :party:

I wonder what happened after that Newcastle game where he got sent off and later suspended. All the hoo ha that followed was way over the top for the crime he committed and he hasn’t been the same since then. Maybe a change of scenery will be the best for him and the team.

So was he actually injured to be excluded at the last moment yesterday? If he was fit to play you would have to guess something has happened internally where he's been told to stay away?

So was he actually injured to be excluded at the last moment yesterday? If he was fit to play you would have to guess something has happened internally where he's been told to stay away?
I was surprised he was even named last Tuesday given how he hobbled of the field in the Dogs game(I shouldn’t be surprised really given Des’s propensity to play stupid games at selection time)

Pure Blond low carb absolutely. I can't recall the carbs off the top of my head, but definitely LOW. Of course, it's relevant to how much, how often, but a couple of those will not knock you out of ketosis. I've been Keto for over two years now and that is my beer of choice.
Ketosis is very different for different people and their ability to produce enough ketones to be and stay in ketosis. My son can have an occasional beer but I can’t I have to monitor my carbs religiously to stay in. I test my levels at least every second day, at 8.30am for consistency and I am mostly always close to borderline ... you are lucky ... but honestly .... I feel so good I don’t miss the carbs

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4