• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Using players that aren't on your roster. Fair game for doing what you guys have done this year it should be applauded but this is just my opinion. Yes we need to be better also.. but i still believe we will are more of a chance in the coming years than the worriers
You should have just said. “Because u just signed Nathan brown as coach” that’s all.

Harris is 28... maybe too old? He would be a great short term signing tho. I cant see him being great past 31

Warriors wish list in order of preference:
1 Tevaga 2 Maumalo 3 Harris 4 Fusitu’a
Thats about all ai would take.
We need some experience to replace him no doubt Paseka a ready made replacement but he do for couple of years

You know SER8 that conspiracy theories ,jumping to conclusions ,drawing long bows ,adding 2 and 2 and getting 7 ,not letting the truth get in the way of fiction, is the red meat of discussion here on ST's.Come on man,,,, you know this to be true !

I mean in every story , we are looking to open that Pandora's box ,and kick over that can of worms hopefully opening the floodgates of fiction,fallacy and fantasy and to let the concoctions of our mind run free to maybe a 100 pager of fabulous forum fabrication !!

Let the games begin.
There is nothing better than starting on page 1 of a breaking Manly story as it quickly runs up to 12 or 13 pages ,absolute gold .!!
I am sorry to see AFB go but it maybe for the better in the long run
Nice alliteration. :)

Hey, Warriors coach has come out and said they can't afford him. So if is saying he needs to take his family away, I call BS if he goes to corona Melb or to QLD. His personal reasons for family become a BS excuse and he's chasing money. FFS at least be honest and don't lie to the people who have invested time, emotions supporting him.

If he doesn't want to be here that's OK but treat us like fools.

Not happy is an understatement.

I think we need to sign a mobile no frills prop that just does his job. Losing AFB is devastating.. :(
I think Christian Welch would be perfect and has been linked to a few sydney clubs (Dragons recently, Eels earlier this season)

Reminds me of Brenton Lawrence although with more skill and more clinical

Hey, Warriors coach has come out and said they can't afford him. So if is saying he needs to take his family away, I call BS if he goes to corona Melb or to QLD. His personal reasons for family become a BS excuse and he's chasing money. FFS at least be honest and don't lie to the people who have invested time, emotions supporting him.

If what’s reported on 360 is true he cannot be chasing money as he’s allegedly on 850k next year. How many up n down props are on that coin, or much more? I do suspect he’s on less tho. If he wants to leave let em. Bye AFB we’ll move on.

I think we need to sign a mobile no frills prop that just does his job. Losing AFB is devastating.. :(
Don't we already have those? We don't have to go and and sign anyone just because we have some extra salary cap space. We need to sign rep players. AFB on his day is just devastating, owns the football field and can change a game. No players like that atm are available. We have players like Crocker, Jorge etc also coming off contract so we could build some decent funds to have a go at a serious player next year, not just a couple of avg players. An origin player. A good example was Tyson Fritzell wanted out but we had no money and went to Newcastle for 700k, he would be a type of player we could of had a chance to sign if we had the money we do now. Have to be smart with who we go after. Parra were also lucky Matterson who wanted out and ended up signing him on a good deal. Might have to be next year until we get a real good decent player if they come available?

Warriors have tabled him a 3 year offer. Are you talking about Payten? Cos he was talking from Cowboys point of view for next year

FMD why would they do that...
Because he's exceptionally talented and they obviously believe he is innocent. I assume the club would be e lookec at his brief very carefully. It's a much better indication on his overall situation than what you'll learn from all the vitriol on here. If he is proven innocent there will be quite a few on here who will owe the kid an apology.

If what’s reported on 360 is true he cannot be chasing money as he’s allegedly on 850k next year. How many up n down props are on that coin, or much more? I do suspect he’s on less tho. If he wants to leave let em. Bye AFB we’ll move on.
Warriors have tabled him a 3 year offer. Are you talking about Payten? Cos he was talking from Cowboys point of view for next year
Mate you are right, misread article on sporting news and he was talking about the cowboys.... sorry everyone

Not surprised one bit, there are still a few more surprises to come yet what with the crap that's been going on with our players for the last 2 years, at least.If he wants out then let him go,its no use keeping him there if he's not happy. This guy plays well, but he is obviously not Manly at heart. I said this before, it makes me wonder if half of our players even like each other.Cherry evans came out and said it in an interview that the players have attitude problems.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2