AFB vs Klemmer !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
No love lost between these 2 come Sunday.
Really looking forward to this clash as AFB last time won via KO and you can bet Klemmer will be on the hunt for a few shots come Sunday.
Thing is, AFB is a Powerhouse and built like a tank who is not easy to put a hit on....but there will be some Big contacts - especially early on.....serve him again AFB and score us another try to boot !!

Klemmer is one dimensional - straight running, knees up hit ups. He never passes the ball, rarely offloads, never creates any second phase play.

Ever since his Dogs days I have never really figured out how he keeps getting picked in NSW and Australian teams.

Klemmer is one dimensional - straight running, knees up hit ups. He never passes the ball, rarely offloads, never creates any second phase play.

Ever since his Dogs days I have never really figured out how he keeps getting picked in NSW and Australian teams.

Actually, Klemmer has developed an offload this season under O’Brien.

As long as whatever AFB does to Klemmer (or anyone else for that matter) is legal, then all good. We can't afford to lose him!

Really hope Des doesn't make late changes to our front row this week. Start strong with Marty and AFB, avoid the double change by bringing Marty off 10min before AFB, aim to finish the game with them both on the field.

Really hope Des doesn't make late changes to our front row this week. Start strong with Marty and AFB, avoid the double change by bringing Marty off 10min before AFB, aim to finish the game with them both on the field.

The problem is that when Marty and AFB come off the field, while we do have some good props there really is only Keppie who keeps up the metres.

You're right, but there really aren't that many starting props in NRL sides who are eligible for NSW.

Just about every starting prop in an NRL squad who is actually eligible for NSW has already played origin.

You're right, but there really aren't that many starting props in NRL sides who are eligible for NSW.

Just about every starting prop in an NRL squad who is actually eligible for NSW has already played origin.

That's what happens when half the forwards in the NRL are islanders who these days prefer to play for international teams of their heritage like Tonga, NZ and Samoa. The pool of those eligible for either NSW or Qld (and thus, Australia) isn't as big as it used to be. Its also why every year we see stories about Islander players, especially forwards, being offered money to play Origin instead.

Not that I'm saying its a bad thing because most of the forwards of Pacific Island heritage are very talented footballers. I mean, where would our starting pack be without Tongan AFB and Samoan/Kiwi Marty?

No love lost between these 2 come Sunday.
Really looking forward to this clash as AFB last time won via KO and you can bet Klemmer will be on the hunt for a few shots come Sunday.
Thing is, AFB is a Powerhouse and built like a tank who is not easy to put a hit on....but there will be some Big contacts - especially early on.....serve him again AFB and score us another try to boot !!
Agreed mate.. It's a softer diluted version of Harragon v Spud in the politically correct 2020 version of footy. Hopefully, an inspired AFB gets a few of our other big boppers fired up and we actually have a red hot crack. Fast defensive line speed and some mongrel in our hits. Go Manly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4