AFB Returns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
AFB at times played like big Artie used to, fantastic skills from the big guy and when you have quality players reading the offloads our limp attack that we saw in the first one and a half games becomes amazingly potent.

We had a dry track today we are a good team have faith we have played in terrible conditions the last 2 weeks we have a good squad Go Manly

Offloads are crucial in RL these days. The Worriers had their fair share also, but we were fitter and showed more resolve.
Our play-the-balls are slow. It didn't matter today because the Worriers are a leaden-foot side.
It will matter when we play the slicker teams, like Melbourne, Souffs and Brisbane.

The sea eagle across his throat and on his right thigh says it all
images

Offloads are crucial in RL these days. The Worriers had their fair share also, but we were fitter and showed more resolve.
Our play-the-balls are slow. It didn't matter today because the Worriers are a leaden-foot side.
It will matter when we play the slicker teams, like Melbourne, Souffs and Brisbane.
I noticed that their offloads dried up when Waddell came on to the field...he was really wrapping up the call carrier’s arms. Like Des has told him that it was his job to make sure they can’t offload.

Thought AFB outplayed Kapow yesterday. His runs were more direct and post contact metres looked superior to me. Beautiful offload too. Big test against the Bunnies next week, need both of them firing

The sky is the limit for AFB, he could be the next Andrew Fafita (hopefully minus the attitude). For such a young prop he really is coming along nicely.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6