AFB is a Monster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ojyJpuCAPZ9NbpjMCIy_CH1VVLPsmGim0Z592Qgxev8RR0qq_yzSPUbiqYiMt8tMY3pK_2K5slufWh-CVXtoS3GXNHGZFZEr-M7sqevxkLIweLezqhxqknIQenPs1blQfoJg7N4=w313-h470-nc

AFB has a huge eagle tattoo on his right thigh and another on the throat :inlove:
Love this picture. Thanks HM for making my day

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/08/12/tonga-the-turning-point-in-addin-fonua-blakes-rise/

A World Cup campaign with Mate Ma'a Tonga was the tipping point that turned powerful but inconsistent Manly prop Addin Fonua-Blake into a genuine force in the NRL.

Fonua-Blake was masterful in his team's 18-6 win over the Bulldogs at McGrath Foundation Stadium at Brookvale on Saturday night with 26 tackles, 138 metres, a whopping eight tackle busts, plus a try.

He has always been explosive but until 2018 threatened to be a player who would not cash in on his doubtless potential.

He played all bar five of his 36 NRL games across 2016-17 off the bench but has started every game for Manly this year, averaging almost 50 minutes and over 125 metres per match.

Speaking after the Bulldogs win, Fonua-Blake said it was his time with Tonga alongside the likes of Jason Taumalolo and Andrew Fifita that sparked him from being the young kid who'd look for the easy way out into someone prepared to do the hard yards.

"I was one of those players that just went through the motions. But this year, the pre-season just gone, I made it a goal of mine to push myself as hard as I can," he said.

I've mentioned it previously in the rumoured signing thread, however Bulldog Ritchie mentioned on the BSB again today that Addin has been mentioned as a player of interest up in Newcastle. He said he is obviously under contract at Manly and couldn't see the club wanting to let him go, however there is definite interest from the Knights. Brown actually mentioned AFB in an interview the other week as a player he would be interested in bringing to Newcastle.

When players play well they become signing targets for other clubs. That’s why both development and retention are very important. He is a keeper that’s for sure!

Addin is better then Marty IMO....Marty makes errors at Crucial times he has done it to often for my liking... To be considered one of the best props in the Game he needs to eliminate his mistakes mainly loose carries.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4