AFB could be gone for while

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
...and the NRL could not have scripted it better. Stole a couple of games off us when the troops were there, and now they can sit back and watch us implode all by ourselves,

Must be licking their lips for the Manly-less finals to come. They can cheer their golden teams of the West (Parra and Penrith) and add to the lovefest for Easts and Melbourne.

I have not been this pissed of since 2015, specifically when they lost that game to Parra at home in the wet. This is a different story though. A team that is much weaker mentally.

NYEagle
It feels that way doesn’t it mate , so very many things against us ( although the NRL didn’t injure our players ) all the time and the favs well they seem to get it all.

But it’ll just make the next Premiership so much sweeter

It feels that way doesn’t it mate , so very many things against us ( although the NRL didn’t injure our players ) all the time and the favs well they seem to get it all.

But it’ll just make the next Premiership so much sweeter
imagine we win that GF of some referring mistake oh how even sweeter that would be

Doesn'tmatta is having too much "luck" for it to be coincidental.
They beat us on an incorrect call
They beat Melbourne via a field goal
They beat Cronulla by biased refereeing

Just waiting for the NRL to track me down and issue a $20,000 fine.

Doesn'tmatta is having too much "luck" for it to be coincidental.
They beat us on an incorrect call
They beat Melbourne via a field goal
They beat Cronulla by biased refereeing

Just waiting for the NRL to track me down and issue a $20,000 fine.

I said earlier that Annersley is going to apologise parra right into the gf. Every week I think that may happen.

Hope you aren't on the covid tracer then. Premier vlandy will find you through that! lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6