AFB could be gone for while

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sirro and Thommo right to play.

Guaca ? This is going to be one interesting team to be picked this week.

If Guaca misses the 17 with Thommo coming back in ( surely he at least gets a bench spot ) and Parker replaces Funa that will just about do me.

Simply cannot miss the 17.

I’d be more inclined to shift Jake to 8 with AFB out and move Siro to Lock with Guaca maintaining his spot.

Parker in, Funa to Jorges wing

Sirro and Thommo in, Olakau'Atu to the bench and Wadell out
Surely we are passed Parker now. Just look at the top centres right now and what they give. He does not resemble them in the slightest.PLUS if he gets knocked out the whole rotation is ****ed up.It just doesn’t make any sense
But yep Des will bring him back and Tafua will stay in the side and Funa misses. Hard to believe but think it will happen.

Surely we are passed Parker now. Just look at the top centres right now and what they give. He does not resemble them in the slightest.PLUS if he gets knocked out the whole rotation is ****ed up.It just doesn’t make any sense
But yep Des will bring him back and Tafua will stay in the side and Funa misses. Hard to believe but think it will happen.
I'll give it away if he does. Imagine attacking the knights left side defense of Green, Tuala and Toa who have had no time to get a combination in defense together with Cust ,Sirro, Olakuatu and Suli. Put Sirro at lock, let him ball play , Olakuatu and Suli on our right side and for godsake put Jake at prop and give him 30 min per half.

I'll give it away if he does. Imagine attacking the knights left side defense of Green, Tuala and Toa who have had no time to get a combination in defense together with Cust ,Sirro, Olakuatu and Suli. Put Sirro at lock, let him ball play , Olakuatu and Suli on our right side and for godsake put Jake at prop and give him 30 min per half.

Spot on mate, move Jake into the front row and run with him and Marty, Siro, Thommo and Haumole in the forwards as a starting line up.

Pretty reasonable from where I’m looking!

I agree. Garrick ain't too bad. I like the team. Luke Garner or personally I like Bailey Siro he s off contact, playing great and they have Jai Arrow coming in. Would like to play along side his brother as well
Didn’t Garner try to sue us a few years back, as he was offered a minimum contract on a handshake deal, then got cut when that fine judge of horse flesh, T Baz came in? Doubt he’d be super keen to appear in the maroon n white again after that...

Dear Trent Barrett,
Put the voodoo doll away. You’ve done well at Penrith, they even like you. And, miracle of miracles, you have another head coaching job next year. So
PUT THE VOODOO DOLL AWAY!!!!

He's been very poor. I'd be starting Paseka over AFB once he's back from injury.
Really poor eh? Most average meters per game than any other prop....only Cows JT has more average meters. Right up there with post contact meters & up there with most tackle breaks, voted best prop in the game but oh yeah he’s really poor lololololol.

Really poor eh? Most average meters per game than any other prop....only Cows JT has more average meters. Right up there with post contact meters & up there with most tackle breaks, voted best prop in the game but oh yeah he’s really poor lololololol.

If you look at the comment I replied to, it was in regards to since he's been back from suspension.

You can have great post contact metres and tackle breaks, but his drop balls and lack of interest shown especially in the game against the Panthers doesn't make up for it.

Yeah well that does it for me.

A game stolen against Parra, and two games lost against Newcastle and Warriors at home.

That's enough to ensure we miss the eight now the real adversity has come,

Sad (and pissed)

NYEagle

If you look at the comment I replied to, it was in regards to since he's been back from suspension.

You can have great post contact metres and tackle breaks, but his drop balls and lack of interest shown especially in the game against the Panthers doesn't make up for it.
Dropped balls? How many.....I don’t recall any dropped balls & I don’t recall any lack of interest at all. All I know is he along with Marty were 2 of our best. I guess I should wear glasses coz all I see is Marty, AFB & Siro carrying this team!

...and the NRL could not have scripted it better. Stole a couple of games off us when the troops were there, and now they can sit back and watch us implode all by ourselves,

Must be licking their lips for the Manly-less finals to come. They can cheer their golden teams of the West (Parra and Penrith) and add to the lovefest for Easts and Melbourne.

I have not been this pissed of since 2015, specifically when they lost that game to Parra at home in the wet. This is a different story though. A team that is much weaker mentally.

NYEagle

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8