AFB could be gone for while

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am suspicious of this so called “nrl physio”. He or she simply reads or hears on the radio whatever suspected injury a player has, then quotes a textbook on the general recovery time for that type of injury.

He/she purports to speak with authority and inside knowledge, but in reality it’s all pure speculation.

I agree. Very lack luster. Plus refs are pinning us more than ever at the start of games.

We where very poor last night and didn’t deserve the win but there is one thing that pisses me off even more. That’s that muppet Perenara.
Every match he hammers us and not being bias as well. We get the odd 6 again but would be early in the count 10m off our own line. He will hand them out to the opposition on the 4th and on the 40m line. He manipulates the flow of the our games big time and we always seem to be getting punished.

We where very poor last night and didn’t deserve the win but there is one thing that pisses me off even more. That’s that muppet Perenara.
Every match he hammers us and not being bias as well. We get the odd 6 again but would be early in the count 10m off our own line. He will hand them out to the opposition on the 4th and on the 40m line. He manipulates the flow of the our games big time and we always seem to be getting punished.
We got more 6 again calls than the Warriors and they had 20 min with 12 men and we couldn't beat them. Can't blame ref for our lack of ability.

I agree. Garrick ain't too bad. I like the team. Luke Garner or personally I like Bailey Siro he s off contact, playing great and they have Jai Arrow coming in. Would like to play along side his brother as well
Bayley would be a good snag

AFB has been poor since that suspension. He's dropped his bundle big-time. I just don't think there's much team unity out there. Just watch the talk out there. Several players aren't interested in anything being said by the team leader.

AFB has been poor since that suspension. He's dropped his bundle big-time. I just don't think there's much team unity out there. Just watch the talk out there. Several players aren't interested in anything being said by the team leader.

I might be way off track but he has looked disinterested since they published the top 100 earning players in the paper. From memory he is on considerably less than both Marty and Jake. So he may have thrown the toys out of the cot.

I might be way off track but he has looked disinterested since they published the top 100 earning players in the paper. From memory he is on considerably less than both Marty and Jake. So he may have thrown the toys out of the cot.
Funny but a friend commented the same last night. He's blown a giant dummy spit since that article. Wouldn't be surprised to see him next year looking to move on or get a release.

I think this top 30 would be fairly strong considering all the game time players are getting this year. Alot of depth in every position. More importantly I reckon its achievable salary cap wise

Tom Trbojevic
Albert Hopoate
Dylan Walker
Moses Suli
Jason Saab
Cade Cust
Daly Cherry Evans
Addin Fonua Blake
Manase Fainu
Jake Trbojevic
Haumole Olakauatu
Curtis Sironen
Joshua Schuster

Danny Levi
Taniela Paseka
Martin Taupau
Luke Garner

Zac Saddler
Tofofoa Sipley
Morgan Boyle
Jack Gosiewski
Morgan Harper
Brad Parker
Tevita Funa
Luke Metcalf
Lachlan Croker
Jorge Taufua
Ben Trbojevic
Sean Keppie
Reuben Garrick
Is ball boy included in game time?

I agree. Garrick ain't too bad. I like the team. Luke Garner or personally I like Bailey Siro he s off contact, playing great and they have Jai Arrow coming in. Would like to play along side his brother as well
Mate your right on the money I have big raps Jr Siro and think that would push big bro to keep his starting spot in the side

Funny but a friend commented the same last night. He's blown a giant dummy spit since that article. Wouldn't be surprised to see him next year looking to move on or get a release.
But surely they’d know ( roughly) anyway.

I agree he’s been despondent since he was suspended but I think it’s more to do with the suspension than pay grades.

Just saw on Twitter 1-2 weeks , but not officially from the club so take that with a grain of salt.

That article ain’t gonna do us or DCE any favours. Irresponsible of the club to offer it and DCE didn’t pay any mind to the team dynamics and quality that would surround him when he took it.

Wish we could renegotiate it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4