AE's first birthday celebrations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man

In just 11 days' time it will be AE's first birthday.

I'm hoping to write the definitive AE history, including the genesis of AE, it's name and major characters.............

Should be a cracking read and will hopefully dispell some of the malicious rumours that have been spread about this fine TRUE Supporters' Site.

LOL,should be good

Hope the internaitonal contributor gets a mention ;)

Several of the Rockers have admitted that my prose is beyond them as I have this ubiquitous habit of using words that have a representation of greater than two sylables.

So no.......

Geezus 1year already??

It seems only yesterday that Akarim and the likes were gracing the other sites with their pearls of wisdom and insider knowledge..

Happy birthday chaps. Just look at this site now, a true credit to all involved.

And look at the improvement in the team since july last year......... you could read something into that very easily

I think the Penrith game was on the weekend after this site started (from memory). 72-12

Several of the Rockers have admitted that my prose is beyond them as I have this ubiquitous habit of using words that have a representation of greater than two sylables.

So no.......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4