AE's 1st birthday - all set for Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man

As you would be aware, it is AE's first birthday on Friday.

To celebrate I will roll out the first instalment in the definitive history of AE - correcting the myths.

I've just finished writing it and am very happy with it, if I may say so myself. Those people who have PM'd me worried about what I'll say, please be assured that it has been checked by the lawyers and they assure me that I have far more to worry about than Mark Latham.

You know who you are - be afraid, be very afraid. Worse will be to come and additional isntalments are rolled out in coming weeks.

Stand by the the celebrations and the unveiling of:

AE - The definitive history
Part One - Genesis

Oh, BTW, I hear that Matt Orford has been holding off signing with us in order to give AE the mother of all birthday presents. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

It will last 2 minutes at the moment. Then the storm troopers will show up at the offenders doorstep! j/k :)

Bring 'em on.

We have guns out here in the country. And lots of space to dig holes. j/k :lol2:

Looks like your girl is doing that now mate. She's pretty switched on.

Here's the briefest of sneak previews:

"Poor old haig began to resemble one of those fair ground games where sharks stick their head out of a hole to be bashed on the melon by snotty pre-teens. However, in this case haig would find that whenever he ventured his head above the parapet it was roundly smashed by a horde of protagonists wielding hammers, with sue ridgepipe leading the fray."

:bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh:

That was the old Sam Harris is injured but he is not going to play debate on OEE if I remember.

It was shortly after Sue revealed that Monas was injured but others refused to accept his scoop, though it was eventually confirmed on game day!!

Good old days and proves that AE isn't the thing that causes stinks!!!

vegas was the one that made the Monas' hand injury revelation.

The haig bashing was generic and endemic!!!!!

This will be great. Byso have you made a happy B'day banner for the day?

It's funny how many people are worried about what I've written!

Im not worried. Its going to be hilarious to see the last year of action written into one article. Should be one to print and put in the scrap book I think.

i am a little worried. but excited at the same time...... kinda like one of those rides you go on and you not sure if your going to like it but want to go on anyway....know what i mean?

CC - I guess you want to be banned from MSE as well.

Looks like Dan will get his 10,000th post on the big day too.

Make sure you don't come too early Dan (he hears that every night BTW).

Looks like Dan will get his 10,000th post on the big day too.

Make sure you don't come too early Dan (he hears that every night BTW).

better than hearing it only on your birthday and anniversary mate!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4