AE Survivor - who goes this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Rugby League is a tough game but how tough is it going to be voting out a player after a magnificent team performance against the Raiders.

Despite being part of a great win Paul Stephenson looked downcast at the after match presentation at the Leagues Club knowing he was the last player voted out of AE Survivor. He had a terrific game but it was too late once the tribe has spoken there is no return.

So who goes this week, there is alliances being formed. Daniel and Pepsi were plotting their votes at the club while Byso and Six appear to be aligned as well. Then there is the “Queensland� alliance they appear to have obtained Matabele’s vote as he has not returned from his recent visit to the Northern Tribe.

Who knows how the tribe will vote, deals are being done behind closed doors, there is no immunity in this Survivor. So make sure you vote this week, thus ensuring the right player leaves the tribe.

Donald had a good game in the second half tyesterday. He scored a try and made a cracking break to almost put Willo over

The Northern tribe is showing its stripes, the Duck scored the match sealing try.

very hard to bag the wingers when we have two centres incapable of passing the ball,,,, Stepho One Pass, Donald One Try, simple game really!

Hicks couldnt have been more starved if he was a campuchian, he is now a proffesional Kick retriever, and true to his penrith upbringing, shaded of Panthers circa late nineties, willing to punch on as well! dont let the $80 haircut fool you, he wont take a backward step!

Kingey Dropped the ball cold while on the attack, Harris is already Gonski, even Tooves had a strong game performing trainer duties! i may have to sleep on this ! maybe BK for getting himself selected for Australia! we didnt need that ha!

Sorry guys. Not changing. Have seen the game twice now, donnald was no where to be seen. But like daniel said, did score a try and did make a break. Still the quietest on field. At times I could swear he was running from the play in the first half.

Did you see some of his tackles too Flipper?

The invisible man struck a few times yesterday as well

Yes. I saw his 1 tackle. His 1 missed tackle, his 2 line breaks, 2 DH runs and his 71 metres.

Who do you suggest this week?

I considered King, but I want to give him just 1 more week before he gets my vote. I feel for the bloke. He has talent, just the bloody injuries keep him from match fitness and any sort of consistency.

I went into the Survivor section and didn't have the heart to nominate anyone. It is going to be a very difficult decision.

Its very hard in a team effort like that.

Witt was better but still close for me.

King a chance

Hicks a chance

Don a chance

even Randall had one of his better games, in fact he wasnt far behind the meters he gained last week, but yesterday no mistakes and no penalty give aways!

Fluffy that vote will be removed by the system automatically. Do you want to reconsider your vote?

**** i was going to vote for Chad as well!!!

how could you vote for Hicksy!!!! tough school, about a hundred kick returns, a brawl and two hours getting his hair done for the match! tough school...

kingy got my vote, i know it was his first game back, but thats the way it is! he should never have dropped that ball cold! we would have scored!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4