AE guys are full of themselves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Some eaglechick over at ME thinks we're funny but full of ourselves. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not far off the mark really.

<a href='http://forum.mightyeagles.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=33604&FORUM_ID=24&CAT_ID=1&Topic_Title=Hi%21&Forum_Title=GENERAL+DISCUSSION+FORUM&whichpage=2' target='_blank'>http://forum.mightyeagles.com/topic.asp?TO...RUM&whichpage=2</a>

Whats with that monasmandy - she is 50 and writes doodette??

nothing wrong with the assesment at all. Of course the conga line is friendly.

lol

And most here are full of themsleves :wink:

I saw that too. Its gota be a set up. Were not half as funny as she lets on :roll:

Good to see the usuals at ME not taking AE so seriously anymore though.

Does Byso have the <a href='http://chrisevans3d.com/files/iq.htm' target='_blank'>necessary IQ</a> to be a lefty? :wink:

I love that automatic link that comes up. I bet you byso has clicked it to see if he can get over 100. :wink:

Good stuff I noticed you haven't commended the Howard Gov't for leading the world in helping Indonesia with aid.

Good stuff I noticed you haven't commended the Howard Gov't for leading the world in helping Indonesia with aid.
So now we're trying to buy their favour after pissing them off for the last 8 years. That's sure to go down well with the tax payer.

Perhaps had the $1bill been spent 5 years ago they'd have had better housing and an early warning system resulting in one tenth of the death toll?

Spare me.

IT wont be long till Howard turns this into a vote gathering exercise im sure. I have no doubt that whoever was in power would have been suitably generous anyway

[blockquote]Good stuff I noticed you haven't commended the Howard Gov't for leading the world in helping Indonesia with aid.
So now we're trying to buy their favour after pissing them off for the last 8 years. That's sure to go down well with the tax payer.

Perhaps had the $1bill been spent 5 years ago they'd have had better housing and an early warning system resulting in one tenth of the death toll?

Spare me.[/blockquote]

and you thimk the money would have been spent wisely??

Ah the race is over, you can take your blinkers off!....cowboy!

I thought i was funny until i went to disney land.

On the last day it was pouring with rain and i was soaked through tot he bone, I was getting on splash mountain when i asked the attendant if i would get wet on this ride. He didnt get it.
pfft, that was gold too

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4