Advisory Notice to all Posters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
OK people, this is your guide when you dont like what someone is posting here. In particular fans of other teams. This site expects that posters stay within the operating terms of the site but this advisory is presented with the current situation & influx of trolling bulldog supporters especially in mind.

Step 1: calm down and remember to conduct yourself with some decorum and self respect. Remember you are a Manly supporter.

Step 2: if you feel that there is another poster who is posting material which breached of the terms of service (TOS) http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5144-terms-of-use then report them to the moderator team via the report button on the post in question. Remember this is for an easily identifiable breach of the TOS. Its not meant for use where you simply dislike or disagree with whats being written or you dont like the personality of the poster. If you dont like the post or disagree with the post then you have the option to use Step 3.

Step 3: if you disagree with the information presented in someones post, then why not attempt to place your very important view across by presenting a reasoned & logical counter argument. If you cant do that move on.

Step 4: if you find that you are offended, disturbed, angry, bemused, or any other emotion by, lets say a bulldogs supporter, & you cant implement Step 2 then use the bloody ignore button. You all have to understand that posters here get warned or banned according to Step 2 so dont come whinging & moaning to mods here because you dont like something written. You come across as a childish drop kick if you do. Also see Step 1.

Step 5: All this behaviour in which posters call upon moderators to “do something” or are questioned as to what they will do & why, will cease today, lest you yourself become subject to the operation of the TOS.

You have good options available to you to deal with most situations. Use them.

Go Manly!

and also the Silvertails "Forum Terms of Service":

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5605-forum-terms-of-service

Last but not least:
get-attachment.jpg

I think the main issue isn't so much posters from other sites as the automatic response to those posters, just because they are fans of other clubs.

Remove the emotion and try to discuss things as you would with a mate. That is essentially the environment we have tried to foster but failed at this year.

You should always treat everyone as though they were a buddy of yours, the team they support does not matter, you can still discuss football.

If they troll, deliberately they will be banned, just as you will be for reacting stupidly.

I am back from vacation now, and looking to crack heads over the next week or two.

The "smack in the chops" technique also works. Think - if what I am about to type would get me a smack in the mouth if I spoke this way to a person at the pub don't post it!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8