Advice Needed Please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Guys - Who would you subscribe to?

Rugby League Week OR Big League?

If you had to choose. Can you please also tell me why?

Both are good. League Week is good though the articles a bit thin at times.

Big League is the Official programme and so is more politically correct with not as much gossip. Don't think you would lose either way!

RLW used to be the number 1 mag but these days their journos seem inexperienced and stories are without a lot of football subsatnce so I prefer Big League

I've switched to Big LEague recently. RLW is basically regurgitated Ch 9 commentary team/Footy Show crap and has lost a lot of the punch it once had.

Big League tends to use words of greter than 2 syllables where RLW doesn't.

BL goes out of its way with lots of stats which are useful for general info along with punting. RLW has dropped off imo.

Do their Journos troll this site like some others do?

BTW Speaking of journos Sherlock has shown up for a while, maybe he lost his coffee making stint at Fairfax

Oh that's right! Sites like this one are where journos like weidler, wilson and PJ get their info from.

Notice how i didn't spell either of their names with capitals.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4