Addison Demetriou?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok simply
definately not slow. I think with the right attitude could be a choc . There's something about him my 80 year old mother in law said
Your kidding right...
A fit , healthy Choc was completely different....his was an 80 minute workaholic clocking up 20 hitups for 200 metres & 35 tackles....Demitriou is impact & makes 7 runs & 5 tackles....plus Watmough won NRL GF's, played for state & country while Demitriou played in the Holden cup GF as a centre & got burnt all day by his opposition centre....Simply.....a slightly different player.....ask grandma again & he will be similar to DCE.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Your kidding right...
A fit , healthy Choc was completely different....his was an 80 minute workaholic clocking up 20 hitups for 200 metres & 35 tackles....Demitriou is impact & makes 7 runs & 5 tackles....plus Watmough won NRL GF's, played for state & country while Demitriou played in the Holden cup GF as a centre & got burnt all day by his opposition centre....Simply.....a slightly different player.....ask grandma again & he will be similar to DCE.
Do you remember choc in the juniors?

This is a dumb thread IMO.

Great under 20s player that was never going to make it in the top grade. Sorry, sentimenentality aside that for those that followed him in the lower grades, I think our recruitment decision to cut him was the right decision.

Does anyone else get the feeling that maybe making the 2015 Holden Cup Team of the Year went to Demetriou's head?

You have to remember as well that the with the staff changes, they've really tightened up things around diet and fitness. Last year seems to have been anything goes with diet at least so maybe he's just unwilling to get with the program...

You have to remember as well that the with the staff changes, they've really tightened up things around diet and fitness. Last year seems to have been anything goes with diet at least so maybe he's just unwilling to get with the program...
They're well drilled on health and fitness from the age of 15 .

They're well drilled on health and fitness from the age of 15 .
He only came to us last year and judging by Hiku's Macca's comments I'd say that wasn't really true for our boys. It was up to the individual. Booze may be a separate matter because of 2009, but diet no way...

He only came to us last year and judging by Hiku's Macca's comments I'd say that wasn't really true for our boys. It was up to the individual. Booze may be a separate matter because of 2009, but diet no way...
That's right there given the tools its up to them if they want to use them. That's the point of this thread discipline or lack of it.

Haven't seen Addison pop up anywhere yet. He's not here and not at Newcastle as rumoured.

Anyone know where he ended up ? Seems a big fall from grace. 2015 NYC Team of the year to being unsigned. Something must have happened for him to be so out of favour

Haven't seen Addison pop up anywhere yet. He's not here and not at Newcastle as rumoured.

Anyone know where he ended up ? Seems a big fall from grace. 2015 NYC Team of the year to being unsigned. Something must have happened for him to be so out of favour
He is playing for auburn in the Ron Massey cup.

giphy.gif

Found him

This is where he's ended up , makes you wonder must be an issue somewhere...

Auburn Warriors v Windsor Wolves
Windsor Sporting Complex, Saturday 12 March
6:00pm
Referee: James Vella Touch Judges: Lyndsay Packer, Ryan Thomas

AUBURN 1 NESI MATAITONGA 2 BEN DAKUWAQA 3 ADDISON DEMETRIOU 4 JACKSON KULI 5 ABRAHAM ELZAKHEM 6 MATT HALALILO 7 TRAVIS EDWARDS 8 BRANDON LUAMANU 9 JAMIE CLARK 10 WILL SOLWAY 11 HALA AKAOULA 12 WILL MITCHELL 13 WILSON FAANOI 15 RICHARD COOREY 16 FORREST PAUL 17 PAT MAFI 18 YEHYA MASRI COACH DARREN MAROON
WINDSOR 1 SAM McKINLAY 2 DANIEL BROWN 3 MARLI SINI 4 JAMES GORING 5 LACHLAN JACKSON 6 AARON FARKAS 7 SAM ELWIN 8 SAM HOLLIS © 9 LUKE ATCHISON 10 GUY HODGINS 11 ZAC JONES 12 PETER BETROS 13 KAIN HOWARTH 14 RYAN TRAMONTE 15 ZAC WATKINS 16 17 JORDAN STRATTON 18 BRANDON NANGAITI 24 WELLINGTON ALBERT COACH BRENT KITE

Not mobile and fast enough for a centre and not fit enough for a forward . Does have the potential to be a good back rower but does not have the attitude to fulfil his potential .

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8