Addin! Get well soon!!! Sort of!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
I heard he will be out for possibly only a week but I kinda hope Addin takes a couple of weeks off and does NOT come back before our finals run.

If for some crazy reason we don't make the finals i hope he really really gets his legs right as we will need him 100% for our tilt at the Premiership in 2021!!!!

Go Addin!!!!!!! Best prop in the game (as judged by his peers and me!)!!!!!

If the last two matches mattered I'd be worried by his absence, but injuries have been the only way we've been able to see our 2021 hopefuls play. We'd still be pondering the merits of Tyfuna, Harper, The Shoe, Hoppa Jnr, Miski and Guaca.
The player I'm wanting to see is Tenterfield. He's big, rawboned and aggressive. And Sippers. Are they both still with the club because they haven't been sighted?
Give both lads a run, along with Metcalf.

I heard he will be out for possibly only a week but I kinda hope Addin takes a couple of weeks off and does NOT come back before our finals run.

If for some crazy reason we don't make the finals i hope he really really gets his legs right as we will need him 100% for our tilt at the Premiership in 2021!!!!

Go Addin!!!!!!! Best prop in the game (as judged by his peers and me!)!!!!!
Was he really voted best prop? Pretty sure Payne haas is the best prop by a long way. Then papalli this year. Afb hasn't been great this year but neither have we and our hookers are crap. Afb and fainu were lethal and fed off each other. Levi is an idiot

We’ve probably seen his last game now , **** me dead season 2020 sucks!
agreed. Earlier this season I asked myself who would be the last player I would want in our squad to leave, and it was AFB. One of our best players, not nearly as overpaid as the 3 of DCE, Tom and Jake, plays more games than Tom and about as consistent as DCE / Jake, and has been in better form all year.

We have lost our best player, we will need to get a great signing like B Smith to be any chance of improving in the future.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4