Addin Fonua-Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
images-1.jpeg

Dafuq is this thread about

Last edited:
All good i just need to sound less robotic i guess.

I only drink beer with lemonade so it looks like you are up for two drinks as i don't want them mixed at the bar making you look a little less "Manly". I will mix them myself so people can take the piss out of me, i'm sure there is a big line up ready to do so.
Usually a fair mix here TC but can work with it mate.....
I think you need to stick with the super observations on the game, always technically accurate ....I think from my end..stick to the footy calls!
Horrible judge of all these site as in how things are meant...in person think any bloke's with blowups' here would get on in person....again, my bad TC & the drinks......on me.

@Technical Coach you don't need to change anything, and please I hope no-one has made you feel you should. We have locked horns in the past but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy your posts.

Post what you want mate, it is peoples choice to read it, if they are offended, that says more about them!

Lets clink shandy glasses and get on with it :)

The only thing i care about is making sure that when i make a contribution i feel i have made an effort to encourage thought provoking debate,
Which is why I often read your posts, even the long ones eventually!

there is no private message option
You should be able to start a private conversation, do you not have the small envelope icon at top right of page? Just below the 'f' facebook and twitter icons

Which is why I often read your posts, even the long ones eventually!

You should be able to start a private conversation, do you not have the small envelope icon at top right of page? Just below the 'f' facebook and twitter icons
I have the envelope yes but it's not really obvious how to use it for that purpose seems way too much effort just looking at it now.

The previous design format from what I recall had a private message link option under each post which made more sense---well to me anyway, not that I used it often.

The previous design format from what I recall had a private message link option under each post which made more sense---well to me anyway, not that I used it often.

As SER8 has already mentioned, you can start a private conversation by clicking on the small envelope icon at top right of page? Just below the 'f' facebook and twitter icons and then click on 'Start a New Conversation':

Silvertails%20New%20Conversation%20Option.jpg

As SER8 has already mentioned, you can start a private conversation by clicking on the small envelope icon at top right of page? Just below the 'f' facebook and twitter icons and then click on 'Start a New Conversation':

Silvertails%20New%20Conversation%20Option.jpg
The point I was trying to make is by the time you reach the small envelope you forget the nick name you want to direct the private message to and half of what you wanted to say---way too much effort but that might be the end goal lol.

The point I was trying to make is by the time you reach the small envelope you forget the nick name you want to direct the private message to and half of what you wanted to say---way too much effort but that might be the end goal lol.
Okay, fair enough :)

@Technical Coach you don't need to change anything, and please I hope no-one has made you feel you should. We have locked horns in the past but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy your posts.

Post what you want mate, it is peoples choice to read it, if they are offended, that says more about them!

Lets clink shandy glasses and get on with it :)
All good here, never intended to change anything could care less if people are offended by my comments but get a little annoyed when I feel my comments are twisted or misinterpreted,(due in part to my poor grammar and robotic tone I guess lol) in the end it is words on a screen who gives a flying f*&^.

It's more of an effort to reply now anyway with the new web design layout(all the crashes and pauses half way through a four hour reply(real time 5mins lol) of the site so this is a positive for both sides of the fence hehe.

I quite enjoy TC's posts, he knows a **** load more about the mechanics and strategy than I'll ever know, so keep it going big fella!!

Can't say I share your love of shandy though.

All good here, never intended to change anything could care less if people are offended by my comments but get a little annoyed when I feel my comments are twisted or misinterpreted,(due in part to my poor grammar and robotic tone I guess lol) in the end it is words on a screen who gives a flying f*&^.
Come on TC. You know that twisting of comments in forums is not a response to others' "poor grammar and robotic tone".

The art of twisting and misinterpreting others' comments is core reading in the introductory course:
"Winning an Argument 101".

Come on TC. You know that twisting of comments in forums is not a response to others' "poor grammar and robotic tone".

The art of twisting and misinterpreting others' comments is core reading in the introductory course:
"Winning an Argument 101".
Winning arguments when not being paid an hourly rate to do so is in the book of "not getting ahead in life 101"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8