Add caption to Duck photo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
thats right.

My friend and i have discussed it and we will be slowly intorducing you to the language just like a clockwork orange

ads: you say '2002', we say 'old school'... Either way I'm glad you liked it Daniel. Sometimes you just have to geek out. I mean hell, that's practically what the internet was built for! Well for that, and downloading Byso's photos...

Speaking of geeking out,

how the hell do you check the "unseen" flag using IMAP in PHP

I am using Operal and all the little dots in the menu on the left - green, red and grey etc have disappeared as have all the little icons on each post indicating quote, edit and the ones at the bottom. They still appear if I use Firefox.

Any hint what I need to do to fix, those of you who live in geekland????

get rid of opea and use firefox or IE

Hey Narcissus, can you give Danny a hand fixing a few of the bugs in the site? J/K dan :clap: 8D

lol byso. narc is a much much much much much better programmer than I.

but when it comes to the particular program we use I know it better.

I will state it for all to know again.

- We use a pre-made CMS, which I write a lot of the plugins and features for that you see on the site (tipping comp, survivor etc)

- We switched to a version that is still under development, it is not even at beta yet. There are lots of bugs, but I need to wait until the developers fix them, if I fix them we will miss out on other important changes as the site is developed.

- In other words, I can fix lots of the bugs but choose not to as it will be fruitless at this stage.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6