Adam Ritson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I was just wondering how life has turned out for this bloke. he was a victim of a very bad head high tackle and then was found to have polyps or cysts on the brain from memory.

I remember him turning up to a few fund raising functions at Cronulla in a wheel chair but not much has been heard from him since.

Does anyone know?

I haven't heard anything about this bloke, although now that the McCracken case is over I expect to be seeing a lot of players try to get compensation for their career ending injuries.

I can't remember exactly but I think it's possible that McCracken was the one that decked him. I'm sure the trivia buffs will set me straight though.

I can't remember exactly but I think it's possible that McCracken was the one that decked him. I'm sure the trivia buffs will set me straight though.

if thats true.. all i can say is... Karma.

no it was Lomax or pongia
Mccracken and Ritson were both at para when it happened

it was Lomax and from memory it ended up in the courts!!!!

I saw a article om him not so long ago but can not remember what he was doing for work.

Funny - I read the Tele this arvo (or the Herald) and there was this bit about Mestov being finished off by McCracken.

Also said that Mestrov is in the running for CEO of Manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4