Adam Keighran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
M
Just watching the Rorters v Tits game and I really rate this guy.

Really solid. Covers a lot of positions. Gun goal kicker. Tough. Great defender.

Off contract at the end of 2022 and wouldn't break the bank.
Issued the boat this year.
Apparantely went to chooks for $180k.
Fell of my chair when we gave foran 300k

He is really a not good defender and where we should be aiming for next week.

Good goal kicker, not much else to him in my opinion

• 👍
Reactions: JBW
Good football player for sure but I am not 100% where he fits in. There are better centres, better 5/8s and he's not a 9, wing or 1. Plus we have Walker who fills this role. I feel he is hamstrung by his flexibility.

I see today the journos have him as out of favour at the rooters and a target for clubs prior to 1sf August. I rather rate him in the halves. I wouldn't mind at all if we had a close look here.

Very good football player but you’re sort of signing him for depth. Can fill in anywhere but does he make your top 17?

The silvertails entity is largely a general manly recruitment chat thread. At a meta level.

Shoe out.
Ha true, just seems more efficient then a thread popping up for Lodge, then Brown, then Peachey, then Keighran.

I mean I'd love to talk Peter Mamouzelos the second Cook re-signs with Souths but doesnt seem thread worthy haha

Just to try and nip things in the bud with all these threads about recruitment,the club only has two spots left in the roster and I suspect one is being saved for Fainu but clubs like Manly with little room in the cap,don’t sign players prior to the August 1 deadline for positions they have either depth in or they think they’ll take the current players spot.Given the only injuries the team has in top grade are TomT and Parker and those spots are covered,the only position they MAY look at filling is a back up no.9.You don’t bring in,say a winger,because the current winger isn’t playing too well,that’s not good for team moral and should be sorted within or in the off season

Just to try and nip things in the bud with all these threads about recruitment,the club only has two spots left in the roster and I suspect one is being saved for Fainu but clubs like Manly with little room in the cap,don’t sign players prior to the August 1 deadline for positions they have either depth in or they think they’ll take the current players spot.Given the only injuries the team has in top grade are TomT and Parker and those spots are covered,the only position they MAY look at filling is a back up no.9.You don’t bring in,say a winger,because the current winger isn’t playing too well,that’s not good for team moral and should be sorted within or in the off season
Nordy. Now If one spots for Fainu and the other is for a 9. What position U got Fainu playing. Or you taking the view shoulders still buggered in 22 regardless.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4