Adam Cuthbertson - Again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Everyone knows I'm one of his greatest advocates. I had particular delight in sitting on the 50 metre line as he ran past for the 4th or 5th time, with a freakish offload leading to a great try to Lennon.

The Penrith Cougars stood around, and their 5/8 said, "This guy (Cuthbo) is friggen ridiculous...mark up on the @#!@!"

I couldn't have been more proud...all the Panthers fans would have heard it as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why isn't Cuthbo on the bench for firsts then?

We all know that he has talent to burn.

heard a rumour that he didnt react well to being dropped back behind morewood and is on the outer with coaching staff - could be true, may be bull****.

Either way id like to see him play in the same position in PL as first grade - so he can practise the skills he needs to improve on

Agreed Fluffy. Playing him @ prop takes away his most potent weapon. But I won't go on...people get a little tired of me saying it. I just personally believe it's so plain to see.

I also thought he looked very up beat on the weekend.

Well if we dont sign any backrowers for BK he will more than likely get his shot, we can only hope. Disappointing if he did have a bad attitude about being dropped though!!!

how good is this . On the one screen i can see lovely bouncing breasts and then Jen Hawkins butt. I think ill stay here for while. :lol2:

Yeah earl,

It took me ages to get to the very last post!

I watched the Spud V Chief hit... ahhh those were the days!

Then garts lovely jubblies and then onto miss universe!

Great Thread guys

Is the Manly player waving his hands saying he's out of it and badly injured or you got absolutely smashed and never to do that again? :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4