Adam Cusbertson on 9 news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
There was a quick clip on cuthbo tonight saying how his grandfather was his helping hand and how he used to be hugely overweight.

They also the cows were interested but Des said no chance and they will be in talks this week.

The cows having been hovering/threatening the comp for a few years now. I wonder when it will be that their star begins its inevitable descent.

Here we are, a struggling little suburban team & one of the big regional powers with a junior base bigger than our supporter base decides to raid our players. Farken digraceful.

Apparantly Ben Harris is comming back from ESL to play for the cowgirls next year.

he is only 23.

I think what you meant to say was

"can someone tell me how <insert team here> can afford to stay under the salary cap when they have <insert 4 good players names and 23 nuffies> on their books and still stay under the salary cap"

I think thats pretty much how it goes :)

\"can someone tell me how <insert team here> can afford to stay under the salary cap when they have <insert 4 good players names and 23 nuffies> on their books and still stay under the salary cap

Tautology. :naughty:

The top half of Cuthbertson still appears to be overweight. It's that 'fat gut-skinny leg' look that King so proudly displayed last year on his 06 cat walk of mediocrity. Maybe that's why Cuthbertson can't seem to do the lateral defense move.

[quote author=Fro]
\"can someone tell me how <insert team here> can afford to stay under the salary cap when they have <insert 4 good players names and 23 nuffies> on their books and still stay under the salary cap

[/quote]

If you had worked out who it was an impression of you would know that tautology is not unusual for that poster.

But in fact Jatz tautology is saying the same thing in different words, the alleged error you have pointed out is in fact repetition.

Good try though, don't give up. :cop:

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Fro]

[/quote]
But in fact Jatz tautology is saying the same thing in different words, the alleged error you have pointed out is in fact repetition.

Good try though, don't give up. :cop:
[/quote]

Dictionary definition of Tautology : "Needless repetition of an idea. Especially in other words in the immediate context without imparting additional clearness"

Whilst saying something in different words is tautology, so is repetition. No need for me to give up or continue, as the error stands as identified. :cop: :cop:

Yawn.

I could come back with a different dictionary definition that supported mine just as easily, but I won't bother.

And who is to say that the repetition in the original piece was needless. In the context of being a laugh at Ryans habit of making salary cap comments it was not in fact needless, ergo even by your definition it was not tautology

Yawn.

I could come back with a different dictionary definition that supported mine just as easily, but I won't bother.

Go on then.

Is everything okay at home? You're standards are really slipping.

Yawn.

And who is to say that the repetition in the original piece was needless. In the context of being a laugh at Ryans habit of making salary cap comments it was not in fact needless, ergo even by your definition it was not tautology

:sleep: A rather sudden and convenient attack of the "I cant be bothereds" hey?

Repeating the exact same phrase within the confines of one sentence is the definition of needless, :lol: irrespective of any contextual humour, or in this case the lack thereof.

Ergo, the jig is up on Fro.

[quote author=Fro]
Yawn.

Go on then.

Is everything okay at home? You're standards are really slipping.

[/quote]

Was that intentional ;)?

Actually Jatz repetition can at times be used to reinforce a point.

"Repeating the exact same phrase within the confines of one sentence" would have been a far better definition Jatz.

Or have you never, never, never heard of that happening.

PS. i think ergo is a wank of a word, and yes I know I used it first :)

UP, I think its time for a Wayne Bennett media ban, whatever happened to the rest of that team, died in the ass a bit.

And SDS one can never tell with Matas and CW, they try to leave little spelling traps in there, so it's one of two things, they are fishing or illiterate. And as one is a teacher and one an immigrant well we can draw out own conclusions :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4