across the paddock

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
no.i hope our form is not giving him cold feet,especially with souths having a strong win.

we must find some points to beat sts,cowboys,brisbane.i just dont know where we are going to find them.

we can win it with our roster easily - its just a matter of whether or not Des can pull his finger out, Lately it reaks of coaching probs

i hope you are right but i do not see how we can possibly score enough points to beat those sides fluffy.not sure of the stats but we must have the lowest linebreaks in the comp and these days we never get back to back sets.

sts will be fresh for the first time in a while.the last time they were fresh they won 8 from 10..the thought of barrett,cooper ,gasnier running at our outside backs is scary.alberts seems the only one really competent in defence out there.

Intensity levels are parlous over the past month.

It seems as though quite a few of the players have forgotten what bought them the initial success they so enjoyed.

If our first bye came at the wrong time, our second one might be just on the money.

that depends entirely on how we go against saints.if we get flogged yes.if we win it would be nice to have a crack at the cowboys straight away.

saints can be caught off their game a little BUT if they turn up they are light years ahead of us in class unfortunately.

it seems we wait for penalties and try milk penalties rather than get quick play the balls and some strong hit ups.

We are really struggling without Watmoughs metres.

Why doesnt Lulu make more hitups? he always gets 10 metres yet he makes like 4 runs a game..

Kaza saying something negitive???

holy ****, did the world tilt upside down whilst I was away

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4