Accidental offside

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That happened to DCE in game last year not sure which game ,when DCE got pulled off the or run off the mark when trying to get to dummy half the opposing player got to the ball then they played the ball and ref said they couldn’t go back after the ball was played
Just so many inconsistencies in the game

That was the game against St Merge at Brookie in Round 6.

We are looking at it from the wrong view. We need to look at deliberate offside and not accidental offside. A deliberate offside is when a player touches the ball knowing he is in an offside position. Thompson did NOT know therefore how can he deliberately be offside. It seems like a grey area and it is the interpretation of the ref. As others have said it happens regularly and called a scrum, including during origin on Wednesday

Become the first team to forfeit a game due to dodgy officiating. Hurt us, then we hurt the game. I am sure if enough teams took such a drastic stance the NRL would finally take a good long hard look at their deficiencies.

That happened to DCE in game last year not sure which game ,when DCE got pulled off the or run off the mark when trying to get to dummy half the opposing player got to the ball then they played the ball and ref said they couldn’t go back after the ball was played
Just so many inconsistencies in the game
That was a disgrace and I think they scored a try off that **** call
Another shyte call in a long list, capped off by the two howlers on Saturday if I was into conspiracy theories and the ogre of the Omniscient Octoberg then one could think that our cards are marked “never to win at all costs” The Octoberg

We are looking at it from the wrong view. We need to look at deliberate offside and not accidental offside. A deliberate offside is when a player touches the ball knowing he is in an offside position. Thompson did NOT know therefore how can he deliberately be offside. It seems like a grey area and it is the interpretation of the ref. As others have said it happens regularly and called a scrum, including during origin on Wednesday
Firstly,how do you know Thompson didn’t know he was offside?If you are going to open it up to a player pleading ignorant,watch for more players taking up acting classes.
Secondly,using the”He didn’t know”defense,what’s stopping a player running out of the line offside to make a tackle and just throwing his hands in the air and saying “I didn’t know”

Firstly,how do you know Thompson didn’t know he was offside?If you are going to open it up to a player pleading ignorant,watch for more players taking up acting classes.
Secondly,using the”He didn’t know”defense,what’s stopping a player running out of the line offside to make a tackle and just throwing his hands in the air and saying “I didn’t know”
Like you said... how could i know? Thats exactly my point, how would the ref know or not??? Its called a scrum more often than not!

If a player does not play at the ball (eg kicked into them) then it is always accidental, that is until the latest Manly rule change.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8