ACC / Drugs In Sport Super Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
susan said:
Lets hope we are both wrong Mark.

Do people seriously think that the labour party have enlisted multiple law enforcement agencies ,covert phone taps,two drug testing authorities and the leaders of the countries 4 major sports to give old Eddie and Craig a 2 day holiday seven months from an election.Daily TELEGRAPH garbage which is almost as bad as their anti manly campaign.And I dont give a toss about this govt.They are bad but this conspiracy s**t is a news limited fairytale as usual.Too think that this stuff can be cleared up by telling the fans every name over the radio and tele in 2 days is ridiculous.Wait and see and hope for the best.Shooting the messenger doesnt progress matters.

The ministers call the ACC and major sports heads to front up. ACC can't share any information and the sports heads don't know where they stand.

The bloke furiously stating that it is Australian sports 'darkest day' is currently looked within Fed Labor as their potential saviour in Western Sydney.

Labor were just about to realised they'd be pantsed with the reveal of the bugger all revenue from the MRRT and past alleged corruption is all over the news daily.

It was a stunt; pure and simple. But like all their best plans, it's already starving for oxygen as three of the major sports are now pushed to the side, and the remainder are unable to share anything worthy enough to keep the fires stoked.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6