ACA - the former work colleague

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
swoop link said:
Let's do some muckraking on pru goward:

[edit] Controversy
After being in Parliament a single day, Goward told a symposium of women in leadership in Sydney \"I have never worked in any profession as male-dominated or as ruthlessly sexist as this. \"I was quite shocked by it.\"[8] These comments have not been supported by other female MPs from both sides of politics, who generally said Parliament had improved.[9]

In May 2007, Goward was caught speeding in a school zone. This was her second driving offence for 2007. Goward said \"It was extremely careless on my part and like thousands of other drivers I deeply regret it.\"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pru_Goward

A misandrist slag unbelievably employed as the Australian Federal Sex Discrimination Commissioner (jobs for the boys by Howard) who, when asked about the high rate of children of divorce being prevented from being in contact with their father made this comment:
"most fathers would need an auto cue to recall their childrens names"

Horrid b!tch is nothing more than a cloaked radical feminist.

I don't know about her being a radical feminist.  I think she might just be a bloke though.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=180373.msg222993#msg222993 date=1242362969]
Let's do some muckraking on pru goward:

[edit] Controversy
After being in Parliament a single day, Goward told a symposium of women in leadership in Sydney \"I have never worked in any profession as male-dominated or as ruthlessly sexist as this. \"I was quite shocked by it.\"[8] These comments have not been supported by other female MPs from both sides of politics, who generally said Parliament had improved.[9]

In May 2007, Goward was caught speeding in a school zone. This was her second driving offence for 2007. Goward said \"It was extremely careless on my part and like thousands of other drivers I deeply regret it.\"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pru_Goward

A misandrist slag unbelievably employed as the Australian Federal Sex Discrimination Commissioner (jobs for the boys by Howard) who, when asked about the high rate of children of divorce being prevented from being in contact with their father made this comment:
"most fathers would need an auto cue to recall their childrens names"

Horrid b!tch is nothing more than a cloaked radical feminist.

[/quote]
sounds like her idea of group sex would be using 2 dildos at once ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4