ABC Childcare

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I hope none of you have a child at an ABC "Learning Centre". Maybe they should rename them "battery farms".

Have you ever spoken to the staff at an ABC Centre - particularly asking if they'd send their child to an ABC Centre? I've yet to find one that would.

Children - supposedly our most important resource and yet we surrender them to a megolomaniac that puts profits before care.

What a nation of half wits.

"puts profits before care." Exactly. and they're raking in millions from the libs handouts to families. For more the govt's give the more they charge. I would only send my child to council care, they are highly monitored and "currently" aren't run like an enterprise.

Yeah we sent our middle boy to an ABC Centre for 6 months and he was traumatised every day he went.

Now he goes to the Council pre-school and loves it.

Funny that.

Traumatised by the whole experience - teachers that constantly had the **** s and were overworked, lack of toys and facilities etc etc etc

No way i would ever send my kids to ABC, even if they where 1\2 the price where i send my daughter now.

i dont know what the law says the teacher to kids ratio should be but she goes 2 days a week tuesdays. there are 15 kids and thursday there are 20 kids. they have 4 teachers there + a trainee. it would be very unlikely that ABC would have 1 teacher for 4 kids.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4