Aaron Groom

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I have heard a lot second hand about this young half in the Manly SG Ball team. Was apparently the star of the competition. When fit and well we were unbeatable. When injured the team went off the boil. Whilst at only 50% he led us close to winning this comp.

Noted that he played Flegg at the weekend and scored two tries.

I hope we have him stitched up and signed for the long term. Good halves are as rare as hen's teeth as this year has demonstrated. Anyone know anything about this lad and how he is playing?

I saw him play twice and was very impressed. A very very very very good player and I am hoping he cuts his teeth soon as he will be one of the stars if he stays playing under his current form

give him a run right now.cant get any worse.also,there is a real good young lock at narrabeen as well.he's only twelve but he hits hard and has a good fend.

,there is a real good young lock at narrabeen as well.he's only twelve but he hits hard and has a good fend.

Kingy injured again?

May be a bit early sue, the kid is only 17. Playing him in the next year or so would simply be asking for injuries and a shortened career.

Couple of years time and he might be the man......... I just hope he lives up to the hype and becomes the next Kiwi halfback, they need one.

3 years with Orford, then Groom will come in at the ripe old age of 20

3 years with Orford, then Groom will come in at the ripe old age of 20

I heard a whisper that if we don't sign a winger that the off season may be a 'tune up' time for Sean Meaney.

The club hold his name in great light still and expect him to be close to playing first grade within 18 months, that may be pushed along if no one is signed.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6