Aaron Groom Video

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Someone has put a video of this young star on YouTube. Worth a look. Reminds me of Cliffy.

Well worth a look: http://youtube.com/watch?v=BHho7fh_Acc

Yes earl, he is a half, around 19 years old now

He has great ball control as well as being a fantastic organiser of the team.

In my view he should get a run if orford gets injured or is out for rep duties but i dont think that Des will do this.

I think your right Fluff. Would we have signed Orford if they had high hopes for Groom? Maybe.
I just hope he hangs around for the next two years and gets his shot at 1st's.

Thats some pretty impressive footage too.

Looks like he loves to take the line on. Thats the kind of high light reel that I would expect to see from all the halfbacks in the NRL at the seasons end!

It would certainly be a good package to send to other prospective clubs. Which i hope he isnt doing.

My god. i saw him play a few games an was very impressed when he was in SG Ball.

But man he has come along even further. I would say the idea is to have him sit behind Orford for a while and when Orford leaves in 3 years he will be 22 and ready to take on the big time. I reckon he is going to be one of the games greats.

As much if not more pace than brett stewart. Great pace off the mark, great pace long distance a very solid right AND left foot step great ball handling skills, great vision and passing game and man can he pick up a ball on the fly. Not only that his reactions are second to none, have a look at when a ball is going to ground, he is already looking at it as it is still in the air and on his way to pick it up.

An absolute FREAK and I am salivating at the prospect of him in our team in the next few years

I have a bone that lassie couldnt chew through!!!!!!

He looks sensational, seen bits and pieces of him in some games but fark me. Are those highlights just from this season?

[quote author=byso]
[quote author=tookey]
Another norths (Asquith) junior for Manly.

Berowra Junior
[/quote]

He is a genius.

Like all those from Berowra ;)
[/quote]
you might be geniuses but you suck at cricket. I spank Berowa all over hte park. From memory , 3 fours and 1 six in the one over.It was Under 16's.hehehehe

[quote author=byso]
[quote author=tookey]
Another norths (Asquith) junior for Manly.

Berowra Junior
[/quote]

He is a genius.

Like all those from Berowra ;)
[/quote]

I always had hight hopes Mitchell Pearce would be an Eagle....oh well...another Bear product.

How long is he signed up for? After 1 year in Premier League other clubs will be offering contracts to the kid and if he thinks he is going to be stuck behind orford for the next few years he might want to go elsewhere.

Amazing talent, i hope we don't lose him

How long is he signed up for? After 1 year in Premier League other clubs will be offering contracts to the kid and if he thinks he is going to be stuck behind orford for the next few years he might want to go elsewhere.

Amazing talent, i hope we don't lose him

reminds me of when we had to get rid of that Orford bloke to keep Kimmorley

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4