Aaron Cannings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Three years ago he left us to chase the Eel dollars. It has been a pretty unimpressive three years - he's barely played First Grade and when he does he looks fat and disinterested (which means he fits right in at the Eels this year). :D
He can't even crack the bench with Hindmarsh unavailable and Stringer retired.

When he left us he was labelled "the next big thing". He is off contract I believe?

What do you think of him making a homecoming to bolster our shallow front row ranks?

I think someone mentioned this about a month ago, most were not very keen on the idea.

However I would be happy to get him back at Manly, he would not cost much and would be good for depth. It could also see him live up the tags put on him all those years ago.

he would have to get back to the fitness he was at when he left, obviously Parras fitness regime is sub standard judging buy there poor performances and there tight jerseys! there is no doubt he would come cheap, and as ive often been quoted in saying, you can never have too many front rowers!

The more mobile prop is the prototype these days. Cannings is good for metres but does not have the lateral mobility needed. He had good ball skills but has faded fast - along with the departure of his Wee Waa mate.

His comments about the professionalism at Parra compared to Manly rankled with then - though they were probably true - then.

Methinks he'd be half the price he was three years ago.

Brian Smith is quite infamous for player depreciation, isn't he?

Methinks he'd be half the price he was three years ago.

Brian Smith is quite infamous for player depreciation, isn't he?

id never give Smithy my car to look after thats for sure :dance:

He is a great player, very valuable member of the team
On my PS2 NRL game at least. :lol: (old version)
As for real lfe let him stay with the slimes

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4