Aaron Cannings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I wonder whether Aaron Cannings will be the replacement for FuiFui now that he has copped his 9 week suspension. That said the Eels have now named Adam Peek, Luke O'Dwyer as well on their seven man bench along with Vella as well.

Very ironic that the first semi Parra have played since he signed will be against the Eagles!!!

Does anyone still rate Cannings? - I have only seen him once or twice and he looked average though very big, slow and short of fitness!! Doesn't look the player that many claimed was a huge loss for the Eagles.

The answer to my question is what front rowers do we have that should be selected ahead of him? (I know who a few of you are going to pinpoint!!!)

I didn't think much of Cannings. When he was nominated on the bench I did a nrl lookup on the performance stats and he actually came out on par with all our better props. That is in itself a bit scary but there you go.

Our pack and bench really lifted against Canberra. One of the best efforts for an incredibly long time. If they don't do it again this weekend then Stringer and Cannings will look like world beaters.

As for Manly bookends to be selected in front of Cannings? - make that Kite & Hecks.

He seems unfit and slow, but his runs usually do some damage, he's still pretty quick too. Parra haven't got the best reputation for getting players fit, or at least looking fit.

Nah he was bad with Manly and is still bad with the Eels, thank god we let go off him along with Mal Kaufusi

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2