• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Blake said:
I desperately need an AAN to buy 2 more tickets. Can anyone help a brother out?

I dont have a AAN number, but I have two gold tickets that i need to sell, retail is $450 but i will take as close to that that i can get.

pjd80 said:
Blake said:

I dont have a AAN number, but I have two gold tickets that i need to sell, retail is $450 but i will take as close to that that i can get.

Sorry buddy, i need to buy 4 tickets all up. I already have my AAN but my mate is in the country with no phone reception so i cant get his number off him.

Rodo said:
Rodo said:
Is there anyone who can help me out with an AAN? Hoping to get 2, possibly 4 tickets to the game. I'll be very grateful if anyone can help. Thanks.

Guys, anyone have an AAN they could spare? I would be very appreciative. Thanks.

Try this one its a spare I had

20BRA2075283

If anyone has a spare AAN for a loyal Manly fan and his Knights friend (gonna show him how GFs are won) it would be most appreciated! :D

@Larissa, If I have already purchased tickets using my AAN but didn't buy my full allocation, can I give my AAN to someone else to get tickets as well?

Blake said:
pjd80 said:
Blake said:

Sorry buddy, i need to buy 4 tickets all up. I already have my AAN but my mate is in the country with no phone reception so i cant get his number off him.

Check your PM Blake if you're still short.

Brookie Brawler said:
Av8r said:
@Larissa, If I have already purchased tickets using my AAN but didn't buy my full allocation, can I give my AAN to someone else to get tickets as well?

You can

Assuming Brookie Brawler is correct I have three tickets available under my AAN so PM if interested.

AAN now taken.

Was at the last 3 GFs, but can't afford this years higher prices at the moment.

So I have a spare AAN. Want to see as much maroon and white as possible.

First PM gets it.

mcatt said:

First PM gets it.

Edmund Barton is a Manly fan??

globaleagle said:
mcatt said:

First PM gets it.

Edmund Barton is a Manly fan??

What?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4