A YART needed Ryan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
The game up there against the Titans will be hard as they must be desperate.  Our two Dear Leaders are on the sidelines, so who to come in?  Ryan?

01. William Hopoate
02. Michael Robertson
03. Dean Whare
04. Ben Farrar
05. Tony Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Trent Hodkinson
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Perry
11. Joe Galuvao
12. Shane Rodney
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Terrence Seu Seu
15. Matt Cross
16. George Rose
17. Brent Kite

Injured: Brett Stewart
Injured: David Williams
Injured: Anthony Watmough
Injured: Jamie Lyon
Injured: Chris Bailey
Suspended: Steve Matai

Titans to hit back. No-one could back us this week. Gold Coast by PLENTY

kING WILL probably BE PLAYING ORIGIN -Kite to start, Bruher to bench

I dont know Ryan they have oicked a thousand back rowers - Hindmarsh, Scott, Lewis, Gallen, Creagh, O donnell, Learoyd Lahrs.

They some props there somewhere

They are using Learoyd Lahrs as a prop, but I think King will also be in the team.

Ashley Harrison is the only one, unless there are injuries that we don't know about.

Our pack looks OK if they have a dig this week, but skinny on experience in the backs. Not sure I'd risk Hoppa at fullback, leave him on the wing and keep Farrar at 1. Put T-rex on Toopi and Whare can cover Tomane.

Will be a tough assignment but we aren't without hope. Maybe the carefree attitude of youth will get us through if the forwards can hold their own. We will have to be tight around the middle because Friend, Prince and Preston will have a field day if we are leaky in the ruck like we were against the Broncos

Chip & Chase link said:
Ashley Harrison is the only one, unless there are injuries that we don't know about.

Our pack looks OK if they have a dig this week, but skinny on experience in the backs. Not sure I'd risk Hoppa at fullback, leave him on the wing and keep Farrar at 1. Put T-rex on Toopi and Whare can cover Tomane.

Will be a tough assignment but we aren't without hope. Maybe the carefree attitude of youth will get us through if the forwards can hold their own. We will have to be tight around the middle because Friend, Prince and Preston will have a field day if we are leaky in the ruck like we were against the Broncos
hopefully we win & bailey then isnt needed  again this year..  so come on boys step up..
dont give dessie an option with bailey at all. :p :p

Ryan does more teams than McDonalds produce Big Mac's...so yes a YART is that, Yet Another Ryan Team...donlt worry I had to ask the same thing when I first came on.

YART=  yet another ryan team
GARTZ= get another ryan team ZOOM!!!! :)

lol

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4