A whole new meaning to sex education

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
A fundamentalist church pastor had sex with two of his teenage daughters to educate them on how to be good wives, a South Australian court has heard.

The 54-year-old man, who cannot be named, was today sentenced in the SA District Court to eight and a half years jail after pleading guilty to seven counts each of incest and unlawful sexual intercourse.

The court heard that the man had sex with his daughters for nearly a decade from 1991 when they were aged 13 and 15 at the family property.

The sex took place at various locations including in a shearer's shed, a paddock, on the back of a ute and, on one occasion, at the girls' grandparents house.

The man told the court the sex was not about fulfilling his desires but about teaching his daughters how to behave for their husbands when they eventually married, as dictated in scripture.

In sentencing, Judge David Lovell said the misrepresentation of scripture used to justify the abuse of the girls "defied belief", and that he had "hypocritically betrayed" his religion and principles.

"You said the acts were about learning about sex rather than engaging in the acts of sex," Judge Lovell said.

"I do not accept that.

"You treated your daughters as your property ... using them to satisfy and gratify your sexual urges."

Judge Lovell gave full credit for the man's guilty pleas, saying he was genuinely remorseful and had a good chance of rehabilitation as his wife and the church remained supportive.

The man will be eligible for parole in four years.

Judge Lovell gave full credit for the man's guilty pleas, saying he was genuinely remorseful and had a good chance of rehabilitation as his wife and the church remained supportive.

8|
I'd be supportive of him following carstration!

The sex took place at various locations including in a shearer's shed, a paddock, on the back of a ute and, on one occasion, at the girls' grandparents house.

Reminds me of a Prince song:

Don't worry about the bust, I'm gonna lock up every door
Then we can do it in the kitchen on the floor
Or in the bathroom standing on the tub and holding on the rod
U're in the closet underneath the clothes and...oh my God!
In the bedroom on the dresser with your feet on the drawers
In the pantry on the shelf, I guaranteed U won't be bored
The pool table, yeah, move the sticks
And put the 8-ball where it's sure 2 stick

"And put the 8-ball where it's sure 2 stick"

Prince new about Johns as well

the mystery deepens

Nothing is worse than hypocrites - they should be judged very harshly. Four years to destroy his daughters' lives.

But if he repents, your gracious god will forgive him and accept him into heaven CW. He has demonstrated that he was sorry. If your god forgives him, isnt it a bit hypocritical of you not to?

Two edged sword Doug - the bible talks about the responsibiity of leadership and how they will be judged harshly. God might forgive one who is truly sorry but that is an easy thing to say to a judge. Two judgements apply here - the sentence of the courts but also where this guy stands before God. (That bit we will never know.) Anyone who can justify this sort of repeated behaviour in the first place has a misplaced moral compass. It also doesn't lesson the impact on the lives of the girls.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2