A thought or two regarding T.Rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
Disappointing to see Tony Williams leave (if that 'dubious-looking back-page is to be believed). Disappointing still that it's to the Dogs, but you have to believe that the board had a list of priority signings, and DCE, Foz, B.Stewart and Matai were higher up on that list that T.Rex.

I would rather lose T.Rex if it mean't we could keep Ballin and if (like it has) we are able to keep the nucleolus of this side together.

To be fair he has only played a few games for us this season. We already have our hitman and line-breaker who spends weeks upon weeks on the slidelines suspended - our man Stevie - the club can't afford (purely in finance terms) another such type player in my opinion.

On and upwards :)

Chip and Chase said:
I counted 3 thoughts there.

Heres a single thought.

Get over it.

Manly will be there tomorrow regardless if some 7 foot giant plays or not. Personally I don't care if hes in the team or not; it wont stop me from supporting Manly so neither should it stop you.

Manly can win (i hope) lose (well they do that) or draw (against the panthers that would have been a good result).

I still support them regardless of who pulls a jersey on. GOGO Manly.

I still hold hope that Manly can retain my Favorite player in the game
'T-Rex'!! but while I would be gutted and shattered at losing him Manly will still always be my team..

I just think it was disrespectful of him , we persisted with his lazy antics for 2& half seasons, while he was playing on the wing most players would have been dropped for the lack of interest he showed in some games , he was just lucky that the other option would have been Bailey..
He only came good for us mid last season when moved into the backrow before that we got **** value out of him & now this season he was suspended with an injury on top of that , hardly any good value out of him .
Picks up a premiership gets a roo jumper, nsw jersey all because of the sea eagles .
Could have atleast given us another season or two..

I learnt to ply my trade at Macquarie Bank, I then got offered more money elsewhere because they needed to fill a position for which I was skilled. As an extra incentive my old boss was there and I liked working with him - so I went.

To make matters worse I had taken sick days while employed at Macquarie - and they paid me on those days....for not working! How disrespectful of me when I signed up for this new job

voicefromthehill said:
I learnt to ply my trade at Macquarie Bank, I then got offered more money elsewhere because they needed to fill a position for which I was skilled. As an extra incentive my old boss was there and I liked working with him - so I went.

To make matters worse I had taken sick days while employed at Macquarie - and they paid me on those days....for not working! How disrespectful of me when I signed up for this new job

Love your work and James Squire Pale ale is my favourite job shame they dont sell it at brookie.

voicefromthehill said:

How could you? You should have stayed at Macquarie for ever......... In fact you should have offered Macquarie that you would take a pay cut to stay there.

There's just no loyalty any more.

Sheikheagle said:
voicefromthehill said:

Love your work and James Squire Pale ale is my favourite job shame they dont sell it at brookie.

Drop that is!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4