A sure fire prediction

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Whatever else happens this year, there is one thing about which I speak of with some certainty.

i have a gut felling (and that's not a small matter) that we are going to slay those filthy eels over at their sewage surrounded Stadium, and we're going to slay them good.

The game falls the weekend before the first State of Origin which means that they will definetely be without Crack man. Pretty boy Morrision might get a gig as well as Marsh and GuruII.

Given their regular spate of injuries, hopefully to Cannings, and with Vella unlikely to be there, I hope we give those cats the mother of all football lessons. Manly to win 42-18.

Nothing id enjoy more than a 50 point flogging of them

Ill be geeing up some parra friends to go so i can rub it in.

We lost to them in all grades twice last year. It's about time we returned the spanking.

They gave them the first, but the second one we lost 56-12 or something, hardly the officials fault.

Volley - yes the second game was a flogging. But the referee lost control of the game and gave them some very favourable decisions long before the blow-out happened.

Had some of those gone our way the boot might well have been on the other foot.

The game at Brookie was a nightmare. We let them back into it. However I was right in front of Mullane's pass that led to the final try (that should have been) and I will go to my deathbed believing that we were robbed. It was only a belated call from the touchie to a ref who was in better position that cost us that game! x)

I can see your point, but it is still not an excuse for allowing that Parra side to rack up 56.

Both good points.

after watching the game i thought hoppa should have belted the referee, not just given the touchie a spray

I was right on top of the disallowed try. I still feel unwell every time it is brought up. Hindmarsh carried the eels that day so here's hoping he isn't around this year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2