A suggestion to the club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shoe1 said:
Canteen Worker said:
Where is Byso and all his photos?

I must say that my one gripe about Brookie is that you don't hear one word of anything on the hill anymore. A few years back the speakers used got in the way of spectators but the current set-up is good at the ends and on the Jane Try side but poor on the Eastern Hill. May as well have Goldie speak in Japanese!!!

I prefer to hear nothing on the hill. The occasional "beaver" call would cut through, and that was enough.

Was the "beaver" call while the Sea Birds were strutting their stuff?

Take the root out of beetroot and what do you have? Beet.
Now take the F*** out of pens and what do you have? There is no f*** in pens, you say?

THAT'S WHAT THE CLUB HAS BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!!!

I think i just chanelled GE some how. :)

Stevo said:
I don't see why a quality buffalo like Sir Walter on the hill would be needed considering the rest of the ground is falling down.

Buffalo grass (Stenotaphrum secundatum) is not a magic turf and is known not to be fantastic on hills.
IMO, Kikuyu (Pennisetum clandestinum) would be much better for the location and use.

Larissa said:
The reason all game day activities face the Jane Try Stand is due to the TV arc.

The entertainment is filmed by the cameras located at the top of the Jane Try.

Are you sure? I've only ever notcied the hand held camera at ground level being used to film the cheer girls. The FOX SPORTS and NINE crew seem to have a smoko at that time.

I was thinking the same sort of thing after the Grand Final last year. The presentation was facing (by then) a just about empty grand stand. Where the majority of the supporters that were left behind the goal posts got to watch it all on the big screen...Didn't make a lot of sense to me then.

Post deleted. Access denied on image I was trying to post that shows that there actually is an i in team.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2