A spanner in MyTipper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
The tipping system seems to be having its weekly problem.

Its just after 1-00pm and Sunday's game Knights v Storm game is closed off.

Now usually it closes off the Friday night 1st game of the round.

Hope someone has access to it to make modifications. I will wait a while to see if I can load my tips a bit later on this afternoon. 8)

The issue is because the admin who entered the tips put todays date in instead of Sundays.

This has now been fixed

The issue is because the admin who entered the tips put todays date in instead of Sundays.

This has now been fixed

Dan,,,,,John Howard just phoned me to say, that under the new IR laws you will haver no problem sacking the bastard. :lol2:

problem is if I sack him then I have to enter all of the tips.... not something I have time for or want to do :)

problem is if I sack him then I have to enter all of the tips.... not something I have time for or want to do :)

Yes I know what you mean. Its just so difficult having staff/volunteers. They never quite live up to the high standards now do they. Lets move to an entirely automated world.

Thanks my good man!!

Just went to do them again (4:00pm) and the dragons/bulldogs game is closed off now.

Where to from here??

Want me to post them all in here??

Thanks my good man!!

Just went to do them again (4:00pm) and the dragons/bulldogs game is closed off now.

Where to from here??

Want me to post them all in here??

Ah sh!t. Thats a pain in the butt aint it.

Ok, probably only thing to do is make sure all other tips are entered in system and make your dragons v dogs tip here and hope that that is Ok with admin.

Anytime I have put that 1st game tip here i have got it wrong so not sure of the viability of doing it that way.

Also, I dont know if the edit function causes a problem in determining if putting your pick here is also a factor. But hey......at worst its a 50/50 punt.

I am the guilty party who puts in the tips. Obviously I have made a few errors - Dan can sack me or someone else can put them in if they like.

(I must say that it is very clumsy putting them in - every game has to be entered individually!!!! - Good on me - blaming someone else for my poor form!!!!! :blaugh: :blaugh:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2