A real bonus of supporting Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
When your team wins, you dont have to seek out opposition fans to stir. All you have to do, is don a manly jersey, a big broard smile and strut

As everyone hates us , it ****s everyone and we never ever have to open our mouths

I can hear the background music already, something groovy to strut to

Yes mate, you're right but I'm not getting carried away with those kind of thoughts just yet. The warriors aren't just going to lie down.

At work in Chatswood during the Broncos game I put up my Manly Flag. Didn't have to be a scientist to see how much it pissed off the Norths supporters.

WAMF said:
Yes mate, you're right but I'm not getting carried away with those kind of thoughts just yet. The warriors aren't just going to lie down.

Too true, Mr WAMF, but for me living in brissie ive been doing it all week. I may even forget how to walk without strutting ive been doing it for that long. Its coming natural

My butcher, my baker, the coffee shop dudes,The people in the bank cant believe that me and jack have so much manly gear.

OOOOO yeah. tomorrow is going to be good, win lose or draw

Another joy i have is that i have a few west tigers mates up here around 40yo, and they are the worst. Ive been bagging them that my 6yo son has seen his teams in more GF's than they have. The stats dont lie

jbb/james said:
WAMF said:

Too true, Mr WAMF, but for me living in brissie ive been doing it all week. I may even forget how to walk without strutting ive been doing it for that long. Its coming natural

My butcher, my baker, the coffee shop dudes,The people in the bank cant believe that me and jack have so much manly gear.

OOOOO yeah. tomorrow is going to be good, win lose or draw

Another joy i have is that i have a few west tigers mates up here around 40yo, and they are the worst. Ive been bagging them that my 6yo son has seen his teams in more GF's than they have. The stats dont lie

That line is gold.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7