A question . . .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The mail is that Watts has already been issued a number of breach notices, but because he isn't high profile they weren't publicised. He is a serial offender who has had plenty of "last chances."

This morning I heard a snippet of a certain F Vautin talking on BSB promoting his tv show. He was talking about Carney and saying the bloke does not need to be reprimanded, he needs support. He actually said that Watts was at fault because he should have known it was wrong to invite Todd out for a drink. Pretty sure this is the same F Vautin who launched a scathing public attack on Brett Stewart after the season launch fiasco. TK on this occasion promptly told him it was ridiculous to keep offering excuses for Carney by blaming other people.

I guess Fatty subscribes to the official Gallop view that Carney is a very special case.

Ralphie said:
The mail is that Watts has already been issued a number of breach notices, but because he isn't high profile they weren't publicised. He is a serial offender who has had plenty of "last chances."
Perhaps. But has he been mollycoddled like Toddy, given counselling on many alleged afflictions, and helped in a holistic way because Easts are really only concerned with the welfare of their players, not their on-field performances?
I doubt it.
Watts will be treated differently because he isn't as good a player. All the other crap about Easts wanting to rehabilitate poor, misunderstood, mis-diagnosed Toddy is 'spin'. They will rush him back on the field as soon as his injury heals. His head will never do that!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4