A Positive Thing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dessy

Reserve Grader
After a few days to ponder about Dessy leaving, his decision might actually put the club in a better position. If Des decided to stick with the Eagles, would the current issues with the board have been brought up? Would there be talk of an overhaul of the board? I wouldn't think so. The board would have continued on in the same fashion as it had been doing for the last couple of years and nothing would have been done to see a change to this, continuing a division between the football operations and the club operations.

Because Dessy's decided to leave, the board is almost certain to get an upheaval, with fresh faces coming in who hopefully can sort out the mess that we are in. There is also talk about the Penns buying out Quantum, which i think we would all agree would be a better go for the club, having one owner, who actually have th majority of power.

With talk of all the players sticking together, a coach coming in who is Manly through and through, and hopefully a functionable board once again, the next couple of years could be still very promising for this great club, for which everyone wants to see succeed, but with different opinions and agendas on how to do so!

There are a number of positives to come out of whats happened to us.

Sure, losing Des sucks big time, what a fantastic coach to throw away over petty squabbles, however, now my childhood hero is going to coach our great club.

I couldn't have imagined as a kid how exciting it would be see Tooves take charge of the team. Im greatly anticipating the challenge Toovey andt he team is up against and would be sweet to have them go back to back with Geoff in charge.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4