A poll result

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
If anyone here visits LU have you seen their poll they have at the moment??

It is called "who is the best halfback out of this group?"

I has pretty much every halfback in the comp except for Thurston and Cronk (i.e - Queenslanders)

So far 112 people have voted and the results at the moment are:

Micheal Monaghan - 19.64% (22 votes)
Matt Orford - 17.86% (20 votes)
Jarrod Mullen - 16.07% (18 votes)

The rest are all under 10% and are lead by Tim Smith on 8.93%

It's interesting because it is a more diverse group over at LU because it caters for all teams. I just found it interesting that majority of people consider the mighty eagles to have the 2 best halfbacks in NSW.

No... the list is:

MM
Orford
Mullen
Smith
Kimmorley
Gower
Dobson
Joe Williams
Micheal Witt (QLDer too)
John Morris
Brent Sherwin
and Matt Head

its pretty interesting, but i guess its normal that we are more critical of our own team and players than others .

Interesting and flattering that others rate our halves so highly, probably way higher than we rate them!

i remember seeing a similar survey on the ABC web site and that had the same result, but Ox just pipping MM, either way, great to see for both our guys.

i often think that I am very harsh, being a bit older i was brought up on the eighties and nineties, teams with a dozen internationals, i still hold the 90s "Pepsi" era in awe.

Now due to the salary cap you cant have that perfection, every team has to carry players of various levels, quite often the successful teams are the ones where their so called "weaker" or lesser name players are better than the oppositions lesser name players.

I currently think that is our strength, our lesser name players at the moment are doing very well, with the greatest of respect, The Willows/Robertsons of the team are doing incredibly well.

three years ago we had some genuine passengers.

YOU ARE ONLY AS STRONG AS YOUR WEAKEST LINK !!

ive always lived by that ethos with top level sport.

No doubt Byso has voted for Jow Williams several times

Do you find it ironic that the same time this is out that Joe Williams has been dropped back to Reggies :lol:

One of your best, Byso.

almost as funny as Byso bagging out all and sundry about suggesting Travis could develop into a lock, and that weekend Dessie puts him on in the back Row!

Timing is a comedians best quality .....

[quote author=Matabele]
No doubt Byso has voted for Jow Williams several times

Do you find it ironic that the same time this is out that Joe Williams has been dropped back to Reggies :lol:

One of your best, Byso.
[/quote]
I think you'll find it was Mata who was carrying the flag for Joe. :doh:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4