A month away and we win 4-WOW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In Alice Springs after almost a month of bush camping in remote WA, first thing I check is the footy scores and we have won four on a row.

No idea how we are playing or who's been injured / suspended but that's impressive.

Missed you all GO MANLY

Sounds like you are enjoying retirement Mark. Have fun mate and enjoy your time. Boys are looking good with Snake back. He has shown some great form and speed of late.

Welcome back to civilisation Mark. Bet you cant wait to get out bush again. I am sooooo jealous.

Mark from Brisbane said:
In Alice Springs after almost a month of bush camping in remote WA, first thing I check is the footy scores and we have won four on a row.

No idea how we are playing or who's been injured / suspended but that's impressive.

Missed you all GO MANLY

Welcome back to reality mate.

To answer your questions:

We have been playing really well. Snake has made a huge improvement to our attack. We have looked much more dynamic on both the left and right and left.

Tommy symonds is the only one injured. He had to get a pin in his hand for a broken thumb. due back in 2-3 weeks hopefully.

No one has been suspended.

Great stuff thanks everyone and no can't go back, one shower in a month isn't much fun, the scenery however was amazing.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Great stuff thanks everyone and no can't go back, one shower in a month isn't much fun, the scenery however was amazing.

That's one more than I thought you always had Mark.

bones said:
Four in a row and Darren hasn't posted for ages. Just a coincidence I'm sure.
its a worry eh Bones,hang on,which one of you guys have gone and tied him up and gagged him,job well done,lol:D

Yo Mark my good man - you were warned of this outcome by MK Eagleradamous prior to your hideout.....glad you made it back from the wilderness mate. ;)
BTW - 1 to go for the 5 in a row.....:angel:

master blaster said:
bones said:
Four in a row and Darren hasn't posted for ages. Just a coincidence I'm sure.
its a worry eh Bones,hang on,which one of you guys have gone and tied him up and gagged him,job well done,lol:D

Thats easy.... his mate Jace.

Mark from Brisbane said:

Obviously not a true supporter.... :p

Plenty of Canines ( Dingos) loads of Camels and much to my surprise we have only seen 2 Roos on the entire trip. We have travelled over 7500 Kms to this point, 3000 of that over some of the toughest roads in the country. What a trip, not for everyone but incredible nonetheless. However I have really missed Silvertails and my Manly mates. Back into the rough stuff ( starting Saturday) for another 4-5 days and then back into sort of civilisation from then to home which is about 2 weeks away , and then back to work....hang on NOT back to work hooray!!!!

Don't know I'll be in range for the next game, hope so as really missing the footy.

GO MANLY AND GO SILVERTAILS

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4