A message to Terry Hill

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
C'mon Tezza sign that dotted line.
What's your source, Mr Walker, Ghost who Walks, Man who never dies? (Is it true that where there is Smoke(y) there's fire.

I notice this thread has been deleted on ME forum!

<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Thu Mar 03 2005, 02:23PM ]</span>
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Thu Mar 03 2005, 03:11PM ]</span>

As i said rumours will start to fly and get out of hand very quickly.

I heard he was going to Brisbane

I don't think he would have the hide to turn up to the club's fan day less than 48 hrs ago if he was thinking about joining another club.

We should know anyway at about 7:30 PM - I guess he should be at the season launch, if he is not the something is going on.

Here's a conspiracy for you. What if he was and still is employed by Souths. They lied about him retiring, and they used Manly to train him up, as well as gain inside information from a fellow cellar dwellar from years past ?!

Harold Holt is out on a Submarine at North Head and Elvis is still selling fish and chips at Lithgow with Adolf Hitler!!! !amazed !amazed

I heard earlier in the week, that Souths had agreed to fully release him and advised the NRL as such to enable a contract to be registered. So back in the sub Harold

he will sign guys.

Be patient. He knows hes a legend at the club to most people.. if he does decide to sign for Souths he will be hated quite a bit...

He loves the club. Im sure its just money problems.

I love that fish and chips shop

the chips are fantastic and the fish cocktails the best ever

Hill to sign with Manly tomorrow
nrl.com
3 March 2005

Former Test centre Terry Hill is set to officially end his retirement tomorrow by agreeing to a one-year incentive-based deal with NRL club Manly.

Sea Eagles chief executive Paul Cummings will meet with Hill and his manager Wayne Beavis and the 33-year-old is expected to finalise a modest match payments deal.

"We've practically agreed in principle but we'll meet tomorrow morning and I'm sure we'll have signed during the day," said Cummings.

Hill has impressed in his two pre-season trials for Manly, in particular his three-try performance in Saturday night's 26-16 win over St George Illawarra at Albion Park.

_________

Now stop your theories, people!

It was on the radio news this morning that he is expected to sign today.

i havnt heard it before on the radio

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8