A Message to all our Players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Des Hasler is one of Manly's ever greatest Icons

Des has achieved all Glory in the Manly Jersey and also Glorified our legendary club with his greatness

One would think all players playing in his great presence would play with more honor for him

My Message to all Manly Players is this ...

It is Better to die in Battle with Honor than die in shame
Because you did not defend your coach

In the great book of Manly it states

Des stuck loyal to his players believing they would reciprocate the faith and trust and resurrect some pride in themselves and prevent embarrassing the Legendary Manly Jersey, the Manly club and the Manly loyal supporters that travel far and wide to see and cheer them play ....

And on the 24th game the Manly Gods Looked down on all the Manly players and said

'Av-a-go-yer-mugs'​

Des Hasler is one of Manly's ever greatest Icons

Des has achieved all Glory in the Manly Jersey and also Glorified our legendary club with his greatness

One would think all players playing in his great presence would play with more honor for him

My Message to all Manly Players is this ...

It is Better to die in Battle with Honor than die in shame
Because you did not defend your coach
They have too much pride to lose!….. well half of them do!

Just sayin’

Hasler is a flop, and his players mirror that. We have maybe 2-3 players in a roster of 30 we can be proud of. The rest should be playing for Blacktown or worse.

40 pumped past us by The Titans. About to equal and likely overtake our worst ever losing streak. What can people say?

Hasler is a flop, and his players mirror that. We have maybe 2-3 players in a roster of 30 we can be proud of. The rest should be playing for Blacktown or worse.

40 pumped past us by The Titans. About to equal and likely overtake our worst ever losing streak. What can people say?
I really like your new name. It's bad arse......

Hasler is a flop, and his players mirror that.
It is a shame the players could not emulate and Mirror Des

1661393423017.png

It is a shame the players could not emulate and Mirror Des

View attachment 22052

Relying on past glories, past strategies, past systems, past results (a decade old) has gotten us exactly where we are today.

Don't forget, Nate Myles was a world beater at one point in his career. How did he end up by the time he got to us?

Times change. The games changed. The structures have changed. The games moved completely past Des.

Relying on past glories, past strategies, past systems, past results (a decade old) has gotten us exactly where we are today.

Don't forget, Nate Myles was a world beater at one point in his career. How did he end up by the time he got to us?

Times change. The games changed. The structures have changed. The games moved completely past Des.
Times have changed and we need a change to our playing roster
No coach can win the comp without an upgrade on our current playing squad

Merchant, your eloquent Doom-saying is without peer! @:D

NYEagle

Myles cashed in on the DCE deal, with DCE wanting Myles at Manly. Think he was on 500k a season. Our worst ever buy at this money range, my god what a waste of cap money he was. Myles was diabolical, played a few good games the rest were either injured or whatever. Couldn't wait to head down south to Melb with all of his Qld mates, barely played any games for them. What you called being looked after.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4